Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:35 AM
Angering mobs since 1980.
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Sep 2001
2,929 Posts
Question
Clarification of trader forum rules please.

So where can one find a link to the trader rules? They used to be a sticky. I see in other threads here (this forum) mention of specific rules regarding 'bumping' and such but after spending no small amount of time looking I cannot find any rules for trading. Just the link to the silly 'points' system.

Specifically I'm seeking clarification of the rules regarding the posting of prices on items for sale. The rest of the rules posted in an -obvious- place would also be useful.

--
Mike N
Twmaster is offline Find More Posts by Twmaster
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2006, 11:51 PM
Angering mobs since 1980.
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Sep 2001
2,929 Posts
Ok, looks like nobody cares to answer my question. Loverly.

Oh, wait, there is an answer. In a more recent post asking the same question.

So, a moderator points to this: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164714 thread to which jbourke says the rules are now outdated.

Great. More confusion.

Perhaps if somebody in moderator land or perhaps the big kahuna himself would post a link to the rules (and no, not just wether or not we are required to post prices) then this mystery could be solved.
Twmaster is offline Find More Posts by Twmaster