Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by leftspin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 08, 2006, 03:59 PM
Seattle, WA, U. District
Joined Mar 2006
114 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
R/C Helicopter Apparel (caps, shirts, etc.)

I was looking around the 'net for something I might want to wear to a field when I'm flying my heli and really couldn't find anything that fit my style. So, I figured I'd make some. You can get the swag here:

http://www.cafepress.com/rotorhead

I'm designing more stuff (funny stuff) to go on the backs of these, and I'll ad them as I think of 'em.

Hope you like it. Regardless, too much time in front of a computer. Time to go practice tail-in hovering
leftspin is offline Find More Posts by leftspin
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 08, 2006, 05:01 PM
Lower, Lower
Penticton,BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2004
1,423 Posts
Trader Rating: 287
Great design and prices. Any chance you might do some RC Airplane 'stuff'?

Thanks;
Rod
bc-slowflyer is offline Find More Posts by bc-slowflyer
Old Apr 14, 2006, 01:50 PM
Seattle, WA, U. District
Joined Mar 2006
114 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Well, what were you thinking? To tell you the truth, I only fly helis so I suppose I don't grok the awesomeness of RC Airplanes, so I might need some help Is it the speed? The control?

For example, with helis, the fun is in watching an unnatural mechanical contraption attempt to fly. A friend of mine once told me helis don't fly, they beat the air into submission, hence the predisposition of heli pilots to fly upside down and in orientations that defy gravity.
leftspin is offline Find More Posts by leftspin
Old Apr 14, 2006, 05:17 PM
Lower, Lower
Penticton,BC, Canada
Joined Feb 2004
1,423 Posts
Trader Rating: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftspin
Well, what were you thinking? To tell you the truth, I only fly helis so I suppose I don't grok the awesomeness of RC Airplanes, so I might need some help Is it the speed? The control?

For example, with helis, the fun is in watching an unnatural mechanical contraption attempt to fly. A friend of mine once told me helis don't fly, they beat the air into submission, hence the predisposition of heli pilots to fly upside down and in orientations that defy gravity.
For me it is the control. The next best thing to actually flying the real thing I guess.
Let me know if you need any example or suggestions for the t-shirts.

Thanks;
Rod
bc-slowflyer is offline Find More Posts by bc-slowflyer
Closed Thread