HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by sectrix, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 02, 2006, 04:12 PM
The cake is a lie
G. Heights, Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
67 Posts
Discussion
Little Progress

I went from doing nearly a chapter a day in the text book to doing almost nothing. Since I last wrote I have only completed one other chapter, pulse response of resistor-capacitor circuits. I've been unproductive due to my buddies band's website finally going up. I offered to build it for them, and I had to spend some time getting it up and running properly. The 401 is still grounded on account of the tail section.

My lack of money hasn't gotton another one yet. When I order it. I'll probably get two sets of wings and an extra tail as well. I finally got a job recently at UPS. Crappy hours (3:30 AM to 8 AM), but enough spending money for a college student plus tuition reimbursement and medical coverage. I work an easy shift too; primary sort is a no-brainer. UPSers know what I mean. Not much else has happened. I finally got my first issue of Model Aviation, which was somewhat interesting. I haven't really learned much more about the FPV project. I wonder just how much of my avionics will be home-made. There seems to be a lot of great equipment out there at reasonable cost, as far as telemetry and data transmission are concerned. But it is still unclear to me how it will all interconnect, what sort of system I will use for control (if, indeed, regular RC aircraft TXs and RXs are out of the question for the range I wish to achieve), RC redundancy issues, and of course, the legal restrictions on FPV aircraft.
sectrix is offline Find More Posts by sectrix
to remove ads between posts