SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 26, 2012, 09:13 AM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntpower1 View Post
On another post you said the e-gyro for the vmx was "on the truck", any news, thanks!
That was my bad. I saw the shipping notification and what was on the order but I failed to notice that the e-gyro kits where marked as back ordered. So not yet.

Bruce
slawsonb is online now Find More Posts by slawsonb
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:11 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2012
15 Posts
It's wonderful job dude keep it up.
seaqueen is offline Find More Posts by seaqueen
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 03, 2012, 06:31 PM
adrian
Joined Feb 2011
58 Posts
Hi Bruce,
Adrian from Brisbane here. Had first competitive race night with the KP12E which i purchased from you. Had a small crash which has broken fork leg on the thread where the bottom collar screws on. Which has also bent the shaft. Have taken some photo's for you to have a look at and maybe have a talk to Keith at KP to see whether if he will replace the forks. Where it has broken is on the thread which is very thin,Compared to my KP10 forks, which i have not had a problem with. It just looks like it has been machined too thin, in my opinion. Being a fitter and turner by trade have a bit of knowledge in this area.
adrian46 is offline Find More Posts by adrian46
Old Aug 06, 2012, 12:12 AM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian46 View Post
Hi Bruce,
Adrian from Brisbane here. Had first competitive race night with the KP12E which i purchased from you. Had a small crash which has broken fork leg on the thread where the bottom collar screws on. Which has also bent the shaft. Have taken some photo's for you to have a look at and maybe have a talk to Keith at KP to see whether if he will replace the forks. Where it has broken is on the thread which is very thin,Compared to my KP10 forks, which i have not had a problem with. It just looks like it has been machined too thin, in my opinion. Being a fitter and turner by trade have a bit of knowledge in this area.
Sounds like it might be a defect. Keith should be able to take care of this for you. Let me know how it goes.

Bruce
Old Aug 06, 2012, 05:34 PM
México, SLP, San Luis Potosí
Joined Mar 2011
169 Posts
Hi Bruce...when is going to be avilable the Ducati Nitro again?
Thank you.
HECTOR2369 is offline Find More Posts by HECTOR2369
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:20 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECTOR2369 View Post
Hi Bruce...when is going to be avilable the Ducati Nitro again?
Thank you.
The distributor in the USA says they are discontinued but they seem to be available in other countries. I am still trying to get them but I don't know if I can.

Bruce
Old Aug 07, 2012, 12:57 AM
100% _Maybe
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined May 2012
318 Posts
Hi Bruce,

Its possible that my emails via the website are not getting to you, or your reply to me. But I want to know if I can get just a rear zh racing wheel for the sb5 by itself? I see that the set with hubs is available. I have the front wheel and the rear hub but never got the rear wheel off the previous owner. It's the orange ZH wheel.

Also, do you have the chassis upgrade for the Nuova Faor SF501 (nitro) to the SF 509 with the upright servos?

I have a few thing sitting in my cart for the VMX450 and SB5.

thanks.

Rob.
Rob1o1 is offline Find More Posts by Rob1o1
Old Aug 07, 2012, 02:45 AM
kpd
Joined Jun 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian46 View Post
Hi Bruce,
We have contacted Adrian and replaced the leg. We are a bit concerned as the forks do not look like our HF40 forks which we supply with the KP12e, as they should be a bright blue colour, and are stronger than the earlier models.
If you have any further problems keep in touch - Keith P.
kpd is offline Find More Posts by kpd
Old Aug 07, 2012, 11:41 AM
Joined Mar 2011
169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb View Post
The distributor in the USA says they are discontinued but they seem to be available in other countries. I am still trying to get them but I don't know if I can.

Bruce
Bad news but,are they going to continue producing the electric Ducati?
Thank you again.
Old Aug 07, 2012, 04:45 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1o1 View Post
Hi Bruce,

Its possible that my emails via the website are not getting to you, or your reply to me. But I want to know if I can get just a rear zh racing wheel for the sb5 by itself? I see that the set with hubs is available. I have the front wheel and the rear hub but never got the rear wheel off the previous owner. It's the orange ZH wheel.

Also, do you have the chassis upgrade for the Nuova Faor SF501 (nitro) to the SF 509 with the upright servos?

I have a few thing sitting in my cart for the VMX450 and SB5.

thanks.

Rob.

Sorry I have been swamped with email and have a hard time keeping up.

I may be able to price the wheels separately. Give me until the weekend to work out the pricing.

I do not carry much NF stuff anymore. They are such a pain in the ass to deal with.

Bruce
Old Aug 07, 2012, 04:50 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpd View Post
We have contacted Adrian and replaced the leg. We are a bit concerned as the forks do not look like our HF40 forks which we supply with the KP12e, as they should be a bright blue colour, and are stronger than the earlier models.
If you have any further problems keep in touch - Keith P.
I don't swap out parts or even open the boxes I get from you so that must be the way it came to me.

Bruce
Old Aug 07, 2012, 04:53 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECTOR2369 View Post
Bad news but,are they going to continue producing the electric Ducati?
Thank you again.
As of now, yes. I have a couple in stock.

Bruce
Old Aug 07, 2012, 06:00 PM
100% _Maybe
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined May 2012
318 Posts
Quote:
...I may be able to price the wheels separately. Give me until the weekend to work out the pricing....

Bruce
That would be great thanks. I have a few things in my cart, so when you let me know I'll finish off the order.
Cheers.
Rob.
Rob1o1 is offline Find More Posts by Rob1o1
Old Aug 07, 2012, 09:25 PM
Joined Mar 2011
169 Posts
Quote:
As of now, yes. I have a couple in stock.

Bruce
Thank you Bruce..I hope to buy you one soon.
Old Aug 09, 2012, 06:59 PM
Malaysia, Johor, Johor Bahru
Joined Nov 2011
15 Posts
Hi Bruce!
I have been following your products on this thread. I have a VMX 450 and would like to upgrade to the e-gyro. How much will it cost to upgrade and which items are needed as I noticed that there are quite a few parts needed?
Regards,
Nachi
Nachiappan is offline Find More Posts by Nachiappan