SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old May 01, 2006, 03:18 PM
Registered User
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
Do you only offer UPS shipping? any chance you can ship USPS Priority? Only reason I ask is UPS in my area sucks!! and it take like 3 to 4 days longer for me to get a UPS package then a USPS priority package
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2006, 05:54 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^jynx^
Do you only offer UPS shipping? any chance you can ship USPS Priority? Only reason I ask is UPS in my area sucks!! and it take like 3 to 4 days longer for me to get a UPS package then a USPS priority package
The reason I only offer UPS is because dealing with the USPS sucks. Creating labels is a pain, and dropping off packages takes a lot of time. I would have to charge more than actual shipping to cover the extra hassle.

That said, email me and we can work something out.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2006, 06:20 PM
Registered User
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
The reason I only offer UPS is because dealing with the USPS sucks. Creating labels is a pain, and dropping off packages takes a lot of time. I would have to charge more than actual shipping to cover the extra hassle.

That said, email me and we can work something out.

Bruce
USPS pics up also. Well you just give it to the mail man lol. But I guess ill just use UPS.
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2006, 06:24 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^jynx^
USPS pics up also. Well you just give it to the mail man lol. But I guess ill just use UPS.
I would love to be able to use the pick up service but I never know when they are coming and I can't hang around all day. Currently I drop off my UPS and its really convenient and fast.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2006, 06:30 PM
Registered User
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I would love to be able to use the pick up service but I never know when they are coming and I can't hang around all day. Currently I drop off my UPS and its really convenient and fast.

Bruce
Yeah no problem. I am just waiting to see if you get the bodys in soon so I can just place one order.
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2006, 06:52 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
I want one of the new bodies too!
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2006, 05:21 PM
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
NORTHRIDGE CA
Joined Jan 2006
1,186 Posts
Hey Bruce.
Didn't you say you were puttin together an N.F. bike?
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2006, 06:32 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROD LOCAL
Hey Bruce.
Didn't you say you were puttin together an N.F. bike?
I have finished puting together (minus rider) an NF nitro bike. I have run a couple of tanks through it so far. I have just been putting around a parking lot but it seems to handle really nice. Initially, I will running it box stock (except for steering damper) so I can get a good baseline feel.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2006, 09:08 PM
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
NORTHRIDGE CA
Joined Jan 2006
1,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I have finished puting together (minus rider) an NF nitro bike. I have run a couple of tanks through it so far. I have just been putting around a parking lot but it seems to handle really nice. Initially, I will running it box stock (except for steering damper) so I can get a good baseline feel.

Bruce
Are you going to race it at the next event?
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2006, 09:15 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROD LOCAL
Are you going to race it at the next event?
I'll bring it and my TTN. If I can get the NF setup to my liking, I'll race it.
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2006, 11:12 PM
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
NORTHRIDGE CA
Joined Jan 2006
1,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I'll bring it and my TTN. If I can get the NF setup to my liking, I'll race it.
I wanna see it go. How do you like it so far?
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2006, 12:23 AM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROD LOCAL
I wanna see it go. How do you like it so far?
So far so good. Haven't pushed it hard at all since I'm still breaking in the engine. The first run went perfect. Engine started up right away. Leaned it out a tiny bit so it would keep idling. Still very rich. Ran smooth and stable. Only required a minor radio adjustment to get running straight. Just running the stock brake setup (front only) so far and it works pretty good. Can't wait to run it hard.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old May 06, 2006, 11:27 AM
Any thing nitro
HOT ROD LOCAL's Avatar
NORTHRIDGE CA
Joined Jan 2006
1,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
So far so good. Haven't pushed it hard at all since I'm still breaking in the engine. The first run went perfect. Engine started up right away. Leaned it out a tiny bit so it would keep idling. Still very rich. Ran smooth and stable. Only required a minor radio adjustment to get running straight. Just running the stock brake setup (front only) so far and it works pretty good. Can't wait to run it hard.

Bruce
Cool!
HOT ROD LOCAL is offline Find More Posts by HOT ROD LOCAL
Reply With Quote
Old May 06, 2006, 11:51 AM
in Bike we Trust
exstreme's Avatar
TORINO-ITALY
Joined Jun 2004
578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
So far so good. Haven't pushed it hard at all since I'm still breaking in the engine. The first run went perfect. Engine started up right away. Leaned it out a tiny bit so it would keep idling. Still very rich. Ran smooth and stable. Only required a minor radio adjustment to get running straight. Just running the stock brake setup (front only) so far and it works pretty good. Can't wait to run it hard.

Bruce
Bruce, did you get my PM?

Daniele
exstreme is offline Find More Posts by exstreme
Reply With Quote
Old May 06, 2006, 01:33 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by exstreme
Bruce, did you get my PM?

Daniele

Yes. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I got tied up on a few projects. I will email you shortly.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 05:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 06:46 AM