HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 27, 2006, 03:56 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROD LOCAL
Keep up the good work! It's great having a reliable source.
Thanks Tim.
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2006, 05:22 PM
Registered User
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
I know I should just PM this but. I am to lazy atm LOL

Do you have any treaded rear tires? Also any other rims then the NF orange ones?
I have cash in hand(its so rare that I have hobby funds) Ready to order, just waiting on the pmt bodys.
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 06:05 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^jynx^
I know I should just PM this but. I am to lazy atm LOL

Do you have any treaded rear tires? Also any other rims then the NF orange ones?
I have cash in hand(its so rare that I have hobby funds) Ready to order, just waiting on the pmt bodys.
I am out of the NF treaded rear tires (HOT ROD LOCAL got the last one) but I have lots of NF treaded fronts. I do have a few GRP treaded if you are interested. I will have to check what compounds I have.

Tomorrow, UPS should be bringing me a bunch of PMT tires and at least one set of the CNR Transparent Blue GP wheels. The CNR stuff just tickles in unfortunatly.

I'm calling the distributor tomorrow and see if the PMT bodies are in yet.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 06:42 PM
Registered User
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I am out of the NF treaded rear tires (HOT ROD LOCAL got the last one) but I have lots of NF treaded fronts. I do have a few GRP treaded if you are interested. I will have to check what compounds I have.

Tomorrow, UPS should be bringing me a bunch of PMT tires and at least one set of the CNR Transparent Blue GP wheels. The CNR stuff just tickles in unfortunatly.

I'm calling the distributor tomorrow and see if the PMT bodies are in yet.

Bruce
A GRP rear would be perfect. I have a GRP front, was just looking for something treaded to match. How much are they? I didnt see them on the site.

Ill have to pass on the blue wheels.
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 08:42 PM
Johnny in CT
Cos Cob, CT
Joined Dec 2005
510 Posts
Bruce, when was the last time you received something from CNR?
WinTech is offline Find More Posts by WinTech
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 08:44 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
I don't have the GRP's on the site because I only have a few and don't expect to get anymore anytime soon. In the rear I have a few 45 (extra soft) and 50 (soft). For fronts I have a couple 50 (soft) and a couple, of a new compound, the box says are medium (part #B02C). They are the same price as the NF. If you would like the GRP just order the NF and put a note to substitute the GRP.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 02:09 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
PMT tires are back in stock! I got a large order so I shouldn't be running out anytime soon.

I also got in CNR GP wheels in Transparent Blue. These are the cool one with the offset and dished rear.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 02:10 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I also got in CNR GP wheels in Transparent Blue. These are the cool one with the offset and dished rear.

Bruce
the ones I designed.....

BTW...PMT bodies?
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 02:12 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinTech
Bruce, when was the last time you received something from CNR?
I don't get thing directly from CNR but through the distributor. I just got the aforementioned wheels today and UPS will be delivering more USD forks next week.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 02:16 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,649 Posts
Hey Bruce.. I went to your site and on the first page everything is on there twice.... just an FYI


I thought I was seeing double... you know.... the meds.....
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Last edited by Akura2; Apr 28, 2006 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 02:24 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
the ones I designed.....

BTW...PMT bodies?
Yup thats the one. I'll only charge you DOUBLE if you want some.

Looks like conflicting information coming from the distributor regrading the PMT bodies. Originally, I was told they were paid for and on the way. Turns out they haven't paid for them and are still waiting for the invoice. Looks like another week or so.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 02:29 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
Hey Bruce.. I went to your site and on the first page everything is on there twice.... just an FYI


I thought I was seeing double... you know.... the meds.....
My site s look okay if you increase your meds.

I think what you are seeing is when I don't have a photo for something the name gets displayed instead. So what you see is the product name twice. I'll try and get the photos in shortly.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 02:55 PM
Registered User
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
you dont happen to have any TT chains? I busted mine today. would make life easy if I could just place one order threw you
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 03:25 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Akura2's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,649 Posts
I saw the NF chain on the site... but it might be a litle narrow for the TT bikes
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2006, 05:52 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^jynx^
you dont happen to have any TT chains? I busted mine today. would make life easy if I could just place one order threw you
I just have the NF chains and I don't know if they're the same.

BTW, if all goes well I will have TT stuff by June.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 05:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 06:46 AM