HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old May 25, 2006, 03:29 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
steliosh's Avatar
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,280 Posts
well... since we got it a bit off topic, isn't that the same Keith Plested that made and raced the PB's?
steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2006, 11:03 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
EXSTREME DESIGN in the house

The goodies just keep rolling in. 2wheelhobbies.com is now carrying the EXSTREME DESIGN nitro and electric chassis. Daniele does some incredible work. Available is gold, black, and silver. The top plates are also available sperately. Perfect if you are planning on adding front brakes to the TT electric bikes. The top plates aren't up on the site yet (need to take pics) so shoot me a PM or email if you need them sooner.

http://2wheelhobbies.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=22

Bruce


slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2006, 03:01 AM
Registered User
Griff's Avatar
Heathrow London
Joined Nov 2005
294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh
well... since we got it a bit off topic, isn't that the same Keith Plested that made and raced the PB's?

thats the guy the pb's where his design
Griff is offline Find More Posts by Griff
Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2006, 11:36 AM
rcBIKEaddict
bip bip's Avatar
Paris - FRANCE
Joined Jul 2005
107 Posts
Hi
i received my parts today
8 days from the order to my door in france. The first time it is so fast!
thank you bruce, i 'll be back
bip bip is offline Find More Posts by bip bip
Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2006, 03:10 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bip bip
Hi
i received my parts today
8 days from the order to my door in france. The first time it is so fast!
thank you bruce, i 'll be back
You're welcome bip bip. I want to see photos of those riders when you get them painted up.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2006, 09:46 AM
Registered User
(V)aximus's Avatar
Joined Dec 2005
717 Posts
Hey Bruce.

I need two Nimh battery packs with at least 3500mAh.

Can you get it? I don't want to deal with big stores in this case, because when they send to Brazil I have to pay a 60% import tax that

So, if you could help me (or anybody else) I would be glad.

(V)ax
(V)aximus is offline Find More Posts by (V)aximus
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2006, 10:44 AM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by (V)aximus
Hey Bruce.

I need two Nimh battery packs with at least 3500mAh.

Can you get it? I don't want to deal with big stores in this case, because when they send to Brazil I have to pay a 60% import tax that

So, if you could help me (or anybody else) I would be glad.

(V)ax
I hadn't planned on carrying any batteries except receiver packs. The problem is that there are so many kinds that I can't justify the expense. I can maybe do something for you. When, and if, Integy finally gets their piggyback shocks back in stock, I will be doing an order with them. I can add a few batteries to that order. Take a look at
http://integy.automated-shops.com/cg...i/st_main.html
and let me know what you are interested in.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2006, 11:57 AM
Registered User
(V)aximus's Avatar
Joined Dec 2005
717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
I hadn't planned on carrying any batteries except receiver packs. The problem is that there are so many kinds that I can't justify the expense. I can maybe do something for you. When, and if, Integy finally gets their piggyback shocks back in stock, I will be doing an order with them. I can add a few batteries to that order. Take a look at
http://integy.automated-shops.com/cg...i/st_main.html
and let me know what you are interested in.

Bruce
Well, I think my friend won't wait that much

Maybe you can find it in your LHS?

I found one store here in Brazil with a 3200mAh pack, but it costs about $90 dollars

So I'm sure anyway will be cheaper than here.

Anyway, thanks!

(V)ax
(V)aximus is offline Find More Posts by (V)aximus
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2006, 03:56 PM
Registered User
Madrid
Joined Apr 2006
70 Posts
Hi Bruce,Thanks for bussiness,all are ok!!in 7 days arrive to Madrid!!very fast!!thank yoy very mmuch,soon I will buy more parts,im very glad with your atention
Exen is offline Find More Posts by Exen
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2006, 06:31 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exen
Hi Bruce,Thanks for bussiness,all are ok!!in 7 days arrive to Madrid!!very fast!!thank yoy very mmuch,soon I will buy more parts,im very glad with your atention
Thanks Exen! I got your info about the Tornado USD fork pre-order.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 05, 2006, 07:23 PM
Registered User
indiana, USA
Joined Oct 2005
771 Posts
Bruce, My order got here today . You have another satisfied customer. I placed my order during a weekend and had a tracking number within 3-4 hours.

Keep up the great service, I know I'll be ordering again.

John
pilot john is offline Find More Posts by pilot john
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2006, 01:41 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Double A - TT Nitro Chassis

I now have in a limited suply of the Double A Carbon Fiber Chassis for the Thunder Tiger Nitro. Thanks, Antonio!

http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...roducts_id=275
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Last edited by slawsonb; Jun 09, 2006 at 01:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2006, 03:29 PM
AR Racing
Jena67's Avatar
Italy, near Milan
Joined Mar 2005
930 Posts
Thanks to you Bruce
Jena67 is offline Find More Posts by Jena67
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2006, 05:11 PM
Registered User
U.K, Nottingham
Joined Jan 2005
115 Posts
Thankyou Bruce

Got my stuff in 7 days!!!
No more ordering from CNR for me. Excellent service
Only thing that could be better is to send as a gift with low purchase price so us in the u.k dont have to pay import duty, but hey im not moaning.
Once again, thanks alot Bruce!
t-maxed is offline Find More Posts by t-maxed
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2006, 05:47 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxed
Got my stuff in 7 days!!!
No more ordering from CNR for me. Excellent service
Only thing that could be better is to send as a gift with low purchase price so us in the u.k dont have to pay import duty, but hey im not moaning.
Once again, thanks alot Bruce!
I ship all my international packages listed as gift and I have tried putting a lower value when requested. The post office gets upset with me If I put a value of $50 and take out $250 insurrance. The last time I did it they made me change all 5 pages of the customs form!

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Kyosho HOR now at 2WheelHobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 9 Jan 06, 2007 05:55 PM
Discussion Thunder Tiger now at 2wheelhobbies.com slawsonb Motorcycles 41 Jun 21, 2006 06:46 AM