HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 01, 2006, 04:40 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,794 Posts
Discussion
2WheelHobbies.com

Since the weather is bad I finally had time to get the all the stock up on the website. So without further ado I would like to announce my online RC Bike store...

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2wheelhobbies

The goal of this site is to help promote and grow the sport of RC motocycles by making for a better and easier purchasing experience. I plan to do this by providing a wide variety of products, keeping acurate stock status, having fast shipping, having low prices, and by being highly communicative with customers. My goal was not to make money but help fix what I see is wrong with other hobby shops. This, I hope, increases the popularity of RC bikes.

More bikes = more racing = more fun for me!

Please let me know what you guys think, both good and bad.

Bruce
slawsonb is offline Find More Posts by slawsonb
Last edited by slawsonb; Jun 08, 2014 at 06:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2006, 05:21 PM
South Jersey
Joined Dec 2004
289 Posts
Cool Slawsonb! Got you in My Favorites...
pinoyboy is offline Find More Posts by pinoyboy
Old Apr 01, 2006, 05:31 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyboy
Cool Slawsonb! Got you in My Favorites...
Thanks pinoyboy!
Old Apr 01, 2006, 05:33 PM
Joined Dec 2005
717 Posts
You should sell TT too... A cheaper option helps to promote your site.

But it's a nice webshop. You're on my favorites too
(V)aximus is offline Find More Posts by (V)aximus
Old Apr 01, 2006, 06:13 PM
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
you need to get some more CNR parts because then there will actualy be a place in the US that I will feel safe buying them from

Added to my Favs
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
Old Apr 01, 2006, 06:15 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by (V)aximus
You should sell TT too... A cheaper option helps to promote your site.

But it's a nice webshop. You're on my favorites too
Thunder Tiger is definitly something I want to carry. I am woking on getting their stuff, but they use a big distributor which has a lot of rules and regulations. I hope to get them signed up in the next month or two.

Bruce
Old Apr 01, 2006, 06:18 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^jynx^
you need to get some more CNR parts because then there will actualy be a place in the US that I will feel safe buying them from

Added to my Favs
It just as hard for dealers to get the CNR stuff. I will add more as it becomes available. In the meantime I do have the USD Forks in stock and ready to ship.

Bruce
Old Apr 01, 2006, 06:36 PM
indiana, USA
Joined Oct 2005
771 Posts
You just made my favorites list EVEN LONGER ... Nice job, i like all the pics on the site......Will the N.F. tire foams fit the PMT tires and cnr's rims (for FM-1e)?

Thanks in advance, john
pilot john is offline Find More Posts by pilot john
Old Apr 01, 2006, 07:04 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot john
You just made my favorites list EVEN LONGER ... Nice job, i like all the pics on the site......Will the N.F. tire foams fit the PMT tires and cnr's rims (for FM-1e)?

Thanks in advance, john
Yes. The NF foams fit nicely in NF, PMT, and GRP tires on all wheels. Unfortunately I only have one pair available and those are set aside for Akura2. The expected in stock date for any product not in stock is listed at the bottom of the page. That boat from Italy is so slow. It's got my PMT tires and NF foams! The, in-stock, NF tires come with the moulded foams and they are very nice. I believe all NF tires are made by GRP. The tires that come with the SF501 even say GRP on them.

Bruce
Old Apr 01, 2006, 07:22 PM
Joined Mar 2006
150 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawsonb
Since the weather is bad I finally had time to get the all the stock up on the website. So without further ado I would like to announce my online RC Bike store...

http://2wheelhobbies.com

The goal of this site is to help promote and grow the sport of RC motocycles by making for a better and easier purchasing experience. I plan to do this by providing a wide variety of products, keeping acurate stock status, having fast shipping, having low prices, and by being highly communicative with customers. My goal was not to make money but help fix what I see is wrong with other hobby shops. This, I hope, increases the popularity of RC bikes.

More bikes = more racing = more fun for me!

Please let me know what you guys think, both good and bad.

Bruce
added you to my favs too! oddly, i already had you on my favs... are all your parts in stock as listed? how is it that you can get CNR stuff and the rest of us bikers still cant seem to get anything even after "several" months? looking forward to doing lots of business with you bruce! thanks for helping us bikers! good job!
PapaWheelie is offline Find More Posts by PapaWheelie
Old Apr 01, 2006, 07:27 PM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Sep 2003
3,752 Posts
Yep,.. added you too, to my favorites..
scaulfi is offline Find More Posts by scaulfi
Old Apr 01, 2006, 07:28 PM
Keep the rubber side down
Delft, Netherlands
Joined Aug 2005
212 Posts
looks good for a start.

I wish you all the best with your new shop.
For us riders: the more shops the more fun!

And like the others.... it's in my favs as well.

Cheers.
MV Agusta is offline Find More Posts by MV Agusta
Old Apr 01, 2006, 08:06 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaWheelie
added you to my favs too! oddly, i already had you on my favs... are all your parts in stock as listed? how is it that you can get CNR stuff and the rest of us bikers still cant seem to get anything even after "several" months? looking forward to doing lots of business with you bruce! thanks for helping us bikers! good job!

Thanks PapaWheelie! Yes, all parts that are listed in stock are in stock. If I an item is out of stock, its expected date is listed at the bottom of the product page. Also, when you try and add an out of stock item to your cart, you will be warned. I will ship out of stock stuff as soon as its available. Currently there are only 8 out of 162 products that are out of stock.

I got the USD forks from the distributor and not CNR directly. They too are having trouble getting other CNR bike stuff.

Bruce
Old Apr 01, 2006, 08:12 PM
Bruce
Palmdale, CA
Joined Sep 2005
2,794 Posts
Thanks MV Agusta and scaulfi! My site does not currently ship out of the US but I am willing to ship world wide for RC Groups regulars. Just send me a PM or email, with what you need, and I'll work out the actual shipping costs.

Bruce
Old Apr 01, 2006, 08:29 PM
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
you should be a US retailer for PATs brakes and spare parts
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^