HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 03, 2006, 03:40 PM
Helena, MT
Joined Feb 2003
2,917 Posts
Missed that it was a bond. Nope-that fee is essentially interest on the loan that they made when they paid the bail for you. Not going to get that one back.
LTChip is offline Find More Posts by LTChip
Old Apr 03, 2006, 03:53 PM
Southwest Missouri
Joined Oct 2002
1,354 Posts
Now I remember the details about the bond. LTChip is correct. The money I paid the bail bond company was the 10% of my set bail the bond company charged to get me out of jail. Still, worth it being free sooner than waiting for court day and not knowing what is going to happen.
Jail isn't fun. Unless you like going to the bathroom on camera and in front of a large group of fellow inmates. Can almost laugh about it now. They turn the lights on bright and air conditioning up extra high. A cold prisoner is more docile I guess. I do not wish the experience on anyone.
mode1 is offline Find More Posts by mode1
Old Apr 03, 2006, 05:00 PM
Helena, MT
Joined Feb 2003
2,917 Posts
Wish you luck if you decide to pursue justice against the PD. I know I would be in no-holds-barred mode against anyone that took my liberty from me, subjected me to those conditions, and imparted psychological damage on me and my daughter.
LTChip is offline Find More Posts by LTChip