SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2006, 07:37 PM
socal
Joined Dec 2005
219 Posts
Discussion
Don't let friends fly!!!

Ok so didn't I just rebuild my lama? ok yea I did now it needs another! luckily because of my hording I have everything to do anotehr ebuild but come on!

He liked flying it though when I showed him no its not impossible I can fly it rather well, even after it was falling apart I was able to keep it in the re air..

blah just venting. Luckily he is going to get his own to beak.
FSTP is offline Find More Posts by FSTP
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2006, 07:50 PM
Germany/Duesseldorf
Joined Jan 2006
175 Posts
Well got a friend too that loves the thought of getting a LAMA after he seen me flying mine.....but there is a BIG but.
He's a total idiot when comming to mechanics and trying to interpret what you see to the joystick.. He cant play videogames, total no contact to the hands what so ever to what he see on the screen.
Tools? Wthat is that a new taste on the icecream?

Well I told him you really need to do some tweaking and some parts could brake and you have to rebuild the Lama.....
I dont think I came through.......hmmmm
I really dont wanna be the one that have to fix his crasches....oh god........
Johnny-HighAce is offline Find More Posts by Johnny-HighAce