Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:18 PM
In Massive Debt
Northampton Massachussetts
Joined Jun 2005
2,001 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Discussion
If you need help reporting fraud....

Send me a PM. I will need the persons first and last name. And their location. Dont worry if you dont have their specific address. You will need to send me proof of Fraud. All documents must be un-edited and in their original format. If you have something that you cant send me in a Private Message or email, you'll have to ask me, and I will give you a place to send it to.

I will also need your name (first and last) and your address, or if you dont feel safe sending that over the internet, just provide me with the state you live in.

I will do everything within my power to resolve any issues that arise reguarding any scams, or the related here on Rc Groups.

If you do not wish to be named in any of the reports or the related, you will need to tell me this.

When you provide me with the above required information, I will contact the Local Police Departments of your town, and the hometown of the said scammer, to alert them of what is happening. I will then give the said scammer 1 week from the day I send them an email informing them of my actions to contact you and solve the situation by yourselves, before I will intervene and take an necessary action. Please do not ask for my personal information, I will not give it to you. However if you do require it, and have a good reason for wanting it, I will provide you with some general information, and a phone number to contact reguarding more detailed information.

Also, Please try to understand. I am not getting payed for doing this. I will not continue conversations with you after you have provided me with the needed information. Also, please try to give a clear but brief description of what happened. If you do not make clear what happened to me, I will not continually ask you to clear things up for me. Just do it right the first time please.

Thank you, and hopefully this will lower the amount of scamming, or sucessful scamming on Rc Groups.
blizzardwarrior7 is offline Find More Posts by blizzardwarrior7
Last edited by blizzardwarrior7; Mar 24, 2006 at 09:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2006, 01:36 AM
Suspended Account
Newmarket,Ontario, Canada
Joined Dec 2002
968 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
ok hi im new to this being scamed thing but ive got a real beef with this company!

these guys sold me a number of things and ive had VERY little luck getting any of them to solve my troubles!

i just cant belive that companys like this survive the years and years of sales with such a poor product!

PLEASE do somthing about this company as i KNOW you sound QUALIFIED to do!

im looking forward to getting my newest product so i can push you into it!!!!

http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/acme.html

ps i ordered the "portable hole" its not on that page its in the special customers only page that you have to buy a bunch of stuff to qualify to buy it.

THANKS your help is REALY needed glad you posted this thread

ededge2002
ededge2002 is offline Find More Posts by ededge2002
Old Mar 26, 2006, 01:42 AM
GO THE DOLPHIN!
Central North Carolina
Joined Sep 2003
839 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
I have these x-ray glasses.... I ordered them from the back of Marvel Comics and I can't see through skin OR clothes!

Haven't had any luck getting my money back. Can you help?

ps... theres these Sea Monkeys.......
ndflicks is offline Find More Posts by ndflicks
Old Mar 26, 2006, 01:44 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,295 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
yeah..sad to see companies like ACME around... still waiting for my ACME JET PROPELLED POGO STICK to arrive..please help!!!
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 27, 2006, 02:58 AM
That's a funny word
NE Ohio
Joined Apr 2003
3,686 Posts
Trader Rating: 125
"slap ma' fro" the sea monkeys really work.
gulio is offline Find More Posts by gulio
Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:25 PM
Joined May 2003
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
So sorry to hear that you're not getting "payed" to do this..

Oh... and I breed sea monkeys for my reef tank!
BlitzK is offline Find More Posts by BlitzK
Old Apr 05, 2006, 02:01 AM
Suspended Account
King County,WA
Joined Apr 2006
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoPro689
Send me a PM. I will need the persons first and last name. And their location. Dont worry if you dont have their specific address. You will need to send me proof of Fraud. All documents must be un-edited and in their original format. If you have something that you cant send me in a Private Message or email, you'll have to ask me, and I will give you a place to send it to.

I will also need your name (first and last) and your address, or if you dont feel safe sending that over the internet, just provide me with the state you live in.

I will do everything within my power to resolve any issues that arise reguarding any scams, or the related here on Rc Groups.

If you do not wish to be named in any of the reports or the related, you will need to tell me this.

When you provide me with the above required information, I will contact the Local Police Departments of your town, and the hometown of the said scammer, to alert them of what is happening. I will then give the said scammer 1 week from the day I send them an email informing them of my actions to contact you and solve the situation by yourselves, before I will intervene and take an necessary action. Please do not ask for my personal information, I will not give it to you. However if you do require it, and have a good reason for wanting it, I will provide you with some general information, and a phone number to contact reguarding more detailed information.

Also, Please try to understand. I am not getting payed for doing this. I will not continue conversations with you after you have provided me with the needed information. Also, please try to give a clear but brief description of what happened. If you do not make clear what happened to me, I will not continually ask you to clear things up for me. Just do it right the first time please.

Thank you, and hopefully this will lower the amount of scamming, or sucessful scamming on Rc Groups.

This has to be the most asnine post I have ever seen made by the articulated digits of a human being.I was going to point out the errors in legality but I got tired just thinking about correcting the spelling.This guy has been in the snow too long!( or off his meds)
acroaviator is offline Find More Posts by acroaviator
Old Apr 05, 2006, 02:05 AM
Suspended Account
King County,WA
Joined Apr 2006
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072
yeah..sad to see companies like ACME around... still waiting for my ACME JET PROPELLED POGO STICK to arrive..please help!!!
Hey! Don't laugh.....I had an ACME DIESEL POGO STICK! Dang sure was! The dang thing worked flawlessly. I wish I knew where it was. It was from the 1970's. Worked like a champ! Held about 4 oz of diesel and the cylinder and piston were the "stick". Had a spring for a bit of rebound until it fired, which it generally did on the 6th or 7th jump cold.
acroaviator is offline Find More Posts by acroaviator
Old Apr 05, 2006, 02:20 AM
United States, MI, Chelsea
Joined Aug 2005
679 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Not sure who SnowPro689 really is but before anyone deals with him, which by the looks of all the jokes is unlikely. Lets not forget what happened with him and blizzardwarrior7 in these lovely threads.

IN OTHER WORDS DON'T SEND HIM CRAP

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497280

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...&page=12&pp=15

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=467849
stafphoto is offline Find More Posts by stafphoto
Old Apr 05, 2006, 07:50 PM
RCNO Duct Innovator...
Grovetown, ga.
Joined Sep 2005
321 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
You're right Staf...that was bw7 in one of his alternate identities, as found out by the RCG staff....they probably just haven't gotten around to locking this down yet. Seems he was trying to impersonate an attorney in this one.....hmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stafphoto
Not sure who SnowPro689 really is but before anyone deals with him, which by the looks of all the jokes is unlikely. Lets not forget what happened with him and blizzardwarrior7 in these lovely threads.

IN OTHER WORDS DON'T SEND HIM CRAP

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497280

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...&page=12&pp=15

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=467849
kliff is offline Find More Posts by kliff
Old Apr 05, 2006, 08:23 PM
Joined Aug 2005
679 Posts
I guess you never know .
Old Apr 05, 2006, 08:40 PM
RCNO Duct Innovator...
Grovetown, ga.
Joined Sep 2005
321 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
his is what Mke Kolesnikov posted....
"The only IP address SnoPro689 is using matches one of blizzardwarrior7's IPs, which is enough evidence that they're the same person.
SnoPro689 is banned, and the accounts will be merged later.

We're leaving blizzardwarrior7's account active to give him a chance to communicate to the persons he still owes something."
kliff is offline Find More Posts by kliff
Old Apr 05, 2006, 09:09 PM
Joined Aug 2005
679 Posts
Yeah I have the link to that thread in one of my post.
Old Apr 05, 2006, 11:47 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
Hehehe, he needs to stop trying to impersonate "the good guys"....
Blaze.45 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze.45
Closed Thread