HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by sectrix, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2006, 11:54 PM
The cake is a lie
G. Heights, Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
67 Posts
Discussion
Update

Studied a bit more on electronics. Not as much as I would have liked to, but the past four days or so, I've been doing very little because I over exerted myself while lifting with my friend. My arms and chest were stiff and painful for 96 hours. I didn't feel up to doing much, and couldn't concentrate anyway. But today I finished what I started a few days ago. I did the chapter on capacitance and another on frequency responce of RC circuits (thats resistor-capacitor circuits, not radio control). Next is pulse responce of RC circuits. After that I move to the mystical field of inductance. The SMA-401 is still grounded, I have no money to replace the tail section. I was able to stiffen the wings I believe, with extra strength packing tape applied across the creases. I then rebalanced them and cleaned 'em up. Hopefully they don't fold on me. I took a closer look at the rest of the aircraft. There is some crumpling starboard side near the rubber nose; doesn't seem to be important. And it looks like the spar rotated somehow in it's socket; there is evidence of bent plastic on the fuseloge spar holes, and the circuit board seems somewhat stressed where the spar touches it. Nothing I can really do about this.......except not crash.
sectrix is offline Find More Posts by sectrix
to remove ads between posts