SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:11 PM
Joined Feb 2006
12 Posts
Question
How to make your own 3D models for AFP(D)?

Hey rc-people
I would like to make my own 3D-models to the simulator Aerofly pro deluxe. I have contacted Ipacs and received the converter, and would now like to import my planes. But when I convert the file, it ends up with an .OBJ file. But what do I do with that file? I have tryed to just put it in the folder where all the other planes are placed, but Aerofly can't find it.. I can also see that all the other planes consists of a lot of other files and different formats..

Does anyone knows what to do with the OBJ file??

Thanks a lot!
Dennis.f is offline Find More Posts by Dennis.f
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:15 PM
Joined Jan 2005
553 Posts
some info here ...

http://www.rodeo.rc-sim.de/workshops.htm
nemo_uk is offline Find More Posts by nemo_uk
Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:19 PM
Joined Feb 2006
12 Posts
Thanks a lot!
Well I have been it that site one time before (I have searched at google) but it seemes that I haven't read it carefully enough

I will try one more time
Dennis.f is offline Find More Posts by Dennis.f