HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mikekomm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 08, 2006, 03:18 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2002
576 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
For Sale
Free Lipo Balancer and Common Sense RC Lipo Special Offer!

As always, we're trying to respond to all the different kinds of requests we get. So we have what we think is the best solution for everyone that already has a Triton, Shulze, Apache or any other type of serial Lipo charger.

We've added the Astroflight "Blinky" to our product line and here's why.

First, if it's made by Astroflight, you know it's good quality.

You can charge your Lipo packs (up to 6S) AT THE SAME TIME that the "Blinky" is balancing your pack.

The "Blinky" connects to the pack through a set of pins that plug directly into our Common Sense RC packs, Polyquest and all the other packs that use that pin spacing (this is the majority of the packs in the market). Additionally, we offer an adapter for your Thunder Power packs and all the brands that use this type of connector.

In other words, the lack of standardization of charging/balance connectors in the hobby is no problem for the "Blinky".

And here's the best part of all, we'll give you the "Blinky" for FREE when you purchase $100 of our batteries. ANY of our battery packs, INCLUDING our BUDGET PACKS, which are already the best value in the market.

Only the first one hundred orders will qualify for this deal. Not likely to last long.

Mike
www.CommonSenseRC.com
mikekomm is offline Find More Posts by mikekomm
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2006, 03:28 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2002
576 Posts
Forgot to Put in the Coupon Code

Sorry guys, I forgot to put in the specifics of the offer. When you purchase a minimum of $100 worth of batteries and/or adapter cords, you qualify for the free "Blinky" balancer. So...add the batteries to the shopping cart, then add the "Blinky". At checkout, enter the following code in the "coupon code" field:

freeblinkydeal

Our system will deduct the cost of the "Blinky" from your total. Confirm your order and we'll ship it out right away.

Any confusion, call us Toll-Free 877-709-3835

Mike
www.CommonSenseRC.com
mikekomm is offline Find More Posts by mikekomm
Old Mar 08, 2006, 08:20 AM
United States, IN, Evansville
Joined May 2001
1,765 Posts
I know that this is off topic but has the Blinky gotten more precise with how close it gets each individual cell?
kenny_dilger is offline Find More Posts by kenny_dilger
Old Mar 08, 2006, 05:08 PM
Canada's East Coast, "An Ocean Playground"
Joined Apr 2002
4,194 Posts
Trader Rating: 110
..sounds like a question that should be put directly to Astro Bob..

Bill
retiredVTT is offline Find More Posts by retiredVTT
Old Mar 08, 2006, 05:16 PM
Joined Jul 2004
271 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Aww man! I just ordered on Monday! Shoulda waited till today
Pale Rider is offline Find More Posts by Pale Rider
Old Mar 09, 2006, 08:15 AM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2005
589 Posts
Trader Rating: 130
order

Mike- did you get the two money orders i sent through the mail? sent pm jim
jim e is offline Find More Posts by jim e
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 18, 2006, 11:56 AM
FLYGUY
USA, FL, Punta Gorda
Joined Sep 2003
139 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekomm
Sorry guys, I forgot to put in the specifics of the offer. When you purchase a minimum of $100 worth of batteries and/or adapter cords, you qualify for the free "Blinky" balancer. So...add the batteries to the shopping cart, then add the "Blinky". At checkout, enter the following code in the "coupon code" field:

freeblinkydeal

Our system will deduct the cost of the "Blinky" from your total. Confirm your order and we'll ship it out right away.

Any confusion, call us Toll-Free 877-709-3835

Mike
www.CommonSenseRC.com
Mike when I ckick your url I don't get anything, What is your web site address? Dan
butch4u is offline Find More Posts by butch4u
Old Mar 18, 2006, 12:07 PM
small electrics r BIG FUN
Iowa
Joined Aug 2000
4,347 Posts
Trader Rating: 137
I'm unable to access the website also.
Al P is offline Find More Posts by Al P
Old Mar 18, 2006, 01:10 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2002