SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 28, 2006, 11:03 PM
Joined Feb 2006
140 Posts
Discussion
Need help on flying honey bee FP !

Hi guys, after breaking the flybar on my Honey Bee FP i decided that i needed to get a simulator to learn to be famillar with the controls 1st, so i got myself a G2 simulator. And after a couple of days of training i managed to hover with the watt electric heli ( still drfting around abit ), my question is what heli in G2 is the most simillar to my Honey Bee ? 2nd question is about my heli, i have these 2 functions on the 4 in 1 .. its gain and proportional ...what values must i set to get a fairly "non-waggy" tail .... thanks everyone !

Jonathan
skareb1986 is offline Find More Posts by skareb1986
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2006, 11:40 PM
(My website goes here)
Purvis, Mississippi
Joined Sep 2005
977 Posts
You should post this in the electric helicopter section. I'm sure some guys over there would be able to answer your question pretty quickly.

Good luck,
John
johndreid is offline Find More Posts by johndreid
Old Mar 01, 2006, 01:09 AM
Joined Feb 2006
140 Posts
ok will do that . thanks
skareb1986 is offline Find More Posts by skareb1986
Old Mar 03, 2006, 04:15 PM
Joined Jan 2006
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skareb1986
Hi guys, after breaking the flybar on my Honey Bee FP i decided that i needed to get a simulator to learn to be famillar with the controls 1st, so i got myself a G2 simulator. And after a couple of days of training i managed to hover with the watt electric heli ( still drfting around abit ), my question is what heli in G2 is the most simillar to my Honey Bee ? 2nd question is about my heli, i have these 2 functions on the 4 in 1 .. its gain and proportional ...what values must i set to get a fairly "non-waggy" tail .... thanks everyone !

Jonathan
Hi,
can't help with G2, but....but as to the problem with 'gain' and 'proportional', I can help. These controls adjust the overall motor power and the ratio between the main motor and tail motor ( if emory serves). ny-hoo, to set these is really a trial and error exercise. Play with the settings starting with mid range values and then see what effect this has in-flight. Soon you'll get to know which way to adjust and then set a good value.
Mike
HKLionmane is offline Find More Posts by HKLionmane