HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 23, 2006, 09:09 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined May 2003
7,977 Posts
Discussion
World Hobby = Hobby Kong : Buyer beware!

World Hobby = Hobby Kong : Buyer beware! You may have seen a lot of threads complaining about World Hobby. It has come to my attention that World Hobby is also now changing it's name or opened a new name as Hobby Kong. Beware, it is one and the same, Anthony Hand. If you are uncertain, simply do a search in the tab at right and type World Hobby. You would be dismayed at the number of threads complaining about this business. You have been warned!!
taekwondo is offline Find More Posts by taekwondo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2006, 09:35 AM View Post
world_hobby
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while world_hobby edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:02 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined May 2003
7,977 Posts
No, not all spawned by me. Some I merely joined in reporting your abuses to others so they don't get ripped off like I did. The people who read these have brains, and they can do their own web searches, and see what is said about world hobbies on their own.

That's true, Asia Exports is another name your company goes by. What are the others?
Old Feb 23, 2006, 03:47 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined May 2003
7,977 Posts
Here is another not spawned by me.

SON OF PALEFACE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 2 motors from World Hobbys in Hong Kong , The big BM3520-7 I had to send an email and ASK for standard post A$13.OO , ACTUAL COST A$5.44
The second a smaller BM2915 , I also asked for standard post , but it was sent EMS at A$25
In both,I was NOT ALLOWED to select standard post during paypal purchase and had to email them (with much delay) and ask for standard postage A$9 for the BM2915 , the one sent EMS.........so be warned
When you can get standard post from Aircraft World in Japan for small packets for under $3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by SON OF PALEFACE : Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 10:24 PM
Joined Aug 2005
263 Posts
This fellow is the victim of a botched eBay sales routine. It was certainly no scam or attempt to force him into paying express postage charges.

If fact, if you check the price of the postage he paid to that of what it cost you will see that we didnt make any money from postage.
So... why would we force a customer to pay EMS express when there is no benefit in it for us?
Think about it.
world_hobby is offline Find More Posts by world_hobby
Closed Thread