New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by target, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2006, 09:44 PM
Find More Posts by target
Detail Freak
Harbor City, CA
Joined Oct 2003
22,718 Posts
RC Sailplanes "saved my life!"

Check this out!

I'm not sure if it will post properly, but early this morning, there was a maniac in a ferrari going about 200 MPH on PCH that crashed. That is precisely where I would normally be around that time every morning in my commute to work.....

But instead, I was driving up Interstate 5, towards Bakersfield, to P/U my new Nyx from John Frudge. I guess this sailplane addiction is really a life saver!
And thanks to John, too. After making the deal with John this morning, I drove back to work, down the grapevine, taking hwy 126 to Ventura.

On the way home today, there was a delay at the accident site; they were putting the wires on the NEW POWER POLES!!!

Lucky again!

target is offline Find More Posts by target
Last edited by target; Feb 21, 2006 at 10:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts