HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by target, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2006, 09:44 PM
Detail Freak
Harbor City, CA
Joined Oct 2003
21,556 Posts
Discussion
RC Sailplanes "saved my life!"

Check this out!

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines

I'm not sure if it will post properly, but early this morning, there was a maniac in a ferrari going about 200 MPH on PCH that crashed. That is precisely where I would normally be around that time every morning in my commute to work.....

But instead, I was driving up Interstate 5, towards Bakersfield, to P/U my new Nyx from John Frudge. I guess this sailplane addiction is really a life saver!
And thanks to John, too. After making the deal with John this morning, I drove back to work, down the grapevine, taking hwy 126 to Ventura.

On the way home today, there was a delay at the accident site; they were putting the wires on the NEW POWER POLES!!!

Lucky again!

Target
target is offline Find More Posts by target
Last edited by target; Feb 21, 2006 at 10:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread