HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 12, 2006, 06:02 PM
Now Wren 1701
Wren1702's Avatar
Wren, MS
Joined Jul 2005
1,328 Posts
Alert
USB Scale at Radio Shack

Just a quick bit of information........The USB scale at Radio Shack is on Close out at some locations, $19.97 instead of $24.97. http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search

I now know that the AUW of my HB II with Lipo and Helidirect gear weighs in at 299 Grams.
Wren1702 is offline Find More Posts by Wren1702
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2006, 07:09 PM
Registered User
EddieNewYork's Avatar
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Apr 2004
4,930 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren1702
Just a quick bit of information........The USB scale at Radio Shack is on Close out at some locations, $19.97 instead of $24.97. http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search

I now know that the AUW of my HB II with Lipo and Helidirect gear weighs in at 299 Grams.
Does it do grams, or did you just use a converter program in your pc? And, what's the accuracy?
EddieNewYork is offline Find More Posts by EddieNewYork
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2006, 07:19 PM
Now Wren 1701
Wren1702's Avatar
Wren, MS
Joined Jul 2005
1,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNewYork
Does it do grams, or did you just use a converter program in your pc? And, what's the accuracy?
It measures in KG/G and Lbs/Oz.

Resolution is .1 oz/1g

Capacity 10 lbs/5 kg

Tolerance .1% of full capacity
Wren1702 is offline Find More Posts by Wren1702
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2006, 07:26 PM
Registered User
LuckyDuc's Avatar
Formerly Denver. Now West Bend, WI
Joined Dec 2005
2,061 Posts
That is pretty cool.

Thanks for posting it!
LuckyDuc is offline Find More Posts by LuckyDuc
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2006, 07:30 PM
Registered User
EddieNewYork's Avatar
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Apr 2004
4,930 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren1702
It measures in KG/G and Lbs/Oz.

Resolution is .1 oz/1g

Capacity 10 lbs/5 kg

Tolerance .1% of full capacity
Thanks, I'll have to stop by the local radioshack tomorrow.
EddieNewYork is offline Find More Posts by EddieNewYork
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DIGIGR8 USB camera on sale at Radio Shack agfrag Aerial Photography 1 May 10, 2006 12:20 AM
25Amp PSU $60 at Radio Shack!!! Peter Khor Batteries and Chargers 64 Apr 17, 2003 05:55 PM
$60 Limited Time >> 25 Amp DC PS at Radio Shack vkmaynard Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 12 Jan 21, 2003 06:48 AM
$60 Limited Time >> 25 Amp DC PS at Radio Shack vkmaynard Electric Heli Talk 12 Jan 20, 2003 10:05 PM
$60 Ends Today >> 25 Amp DC PS at Radio Shack vkmaynard Sport Planes 0 Jan 20, 2003 10:12 AM