Old Jun 19, 2002, 01:46 AM
Int'l Slope Observer
Fremont, CA
Joined Oct 2001
1,887 Posts
Where Can I Find Me-163 Komet Plans

Hi Everyone

My Me-163 Komet is gone

A friend of mine was flying it, and he took his eyes off of it, and when he looked again, he couldn't find it. OUCH!!!

SO, I have only one choice. I need to put one together quickly and as cheaply as I can. I know I can order another DAW kit, but I was hoping that someone here at Ezone might know of a resource for plans to build the EPP sloper version of this great plane.

A friend of mine has a beauty of a Komet (60", flaps, ballast tube, ready to go with servos and battery) that he would sell me for $150, but I have to go cheap right now, and maybe buy the nice one next year when I have saved my pennies.

Does anyone know of a cheap or free resource for the plans to build the 49" DAW-like EPP slope version of the Me-163 Komet? I have all of the elctronics and I think I can get the EPP pretty quickly.

Any advice you can give would be much appreciated.

Happy Flying ;-)

JV
webguyjv is offline Find More Posts by webguyjv
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2002, 08:54 AM
No fuse too fat
USA, CA, Redondo Beach
Joined Apr 2002
3,874 Posts
JV,
Try Jack Bale. He has the 163 on his site, but I just checked it and the link to that particular set of plans is broken. You might try emailing him about them.

http://web.dreamsoft.com/JACKBALE/

Russ.
slopeiron is offline Find More Posts by slopeiron
Old Oct 31, 2006, 12:15 PM
Orange County, CA
Joined Oct 2004
3,509 Posts
What is the best source for plans for odd ball versions of classic war birds.

I would like to do a P-51 A, or maybe the A36 apache version, not the all too common p-51d.
Chief High Horse is offline Find More Posts by Chief High Horse
Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:20 PM
Oregon, United States
Joined Jul 2004
1,105 Posts
Try Suurland.com they might have it?
Tshires is offline Find More Posts by Tshires