Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 31, 2006, 02:26 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Bob, I could dismantle that post with facts, but for the sake of not polluting this wonderful thread... I'm not. Send me your paypal. I was willing to pay all shipping costs and fees to reduce tension. The only reason I didn't in the first place is because all I was told was "send it here"... nothing more, nothing less.

Scott personally assigned himself to my issue, all I need is a replacement of this one defective motor... thats it. I wanted to hear something more than "Please PM me", which I did the minute he asked for it. Something along the lines of "I apologize for that, go ahead and ship it here, and I'll get your replacement in the mail either today or tomorrow, Thanks Chris!".

I've invested a couple hundred dollars into LS motors I can find here and there... and I regularly help to convince all of my flying field friends that LS is the way to go from the MJ I fly every weekend... many of them are LS fans like I.

I appreciate the responses Bob, but in all honesty I want to see Scott follow thru with this on his own will this time without you covering for him. I need to see that from a man whom I used to spend my hard earned money toward regularly... before I spend anymore.

I know it's hard sometimes, but it's important for myself to see that no matter how big a company gets, the owner always sets a little time aside to follow thru on helping a customer himself once in a great while. I post on this thread everyday to keep him reminded of my need because I know how he can forget things. That's all.

-Chris
Blaze.45 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze.45
Last edited by Blaze.45; Oct 31, 2006 at 02:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2006, 07:01 AM
Edmonds Wa. (Seattle)
Joined Nov 2003
3,926 Posts
Dude,

This is starting to turn me off and put a bad tast in my mouth! I sent you a PM the other day. Just as I said I would if you sent me one? (Please post what I wrote). Didn't I say I was waiting for metal parts? And that the Lexan was a bad choice for the high output PJ motors. And that they fail in the hub and allow the shafts to slip. You make it sound like we are not hear or not willing to help out? Here we are and both of us are saying the same thing? You have not even giving either one a chance to take care of the problem you just keep posting? Now I just want to return your money and be done with it!

Scott
Littlescreamers is offline Find More Posts by Littlescreamers
Last edited by Littlescreamers; Oct 31, 2006 at 07:21 AM.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 08:49 AM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
Fontana, California, United States
Joined Jul 2004
27,256 Posts
Bud!!!!
Dude! That is awesome!! Very nice and round front, also photos are tough to really tell, but that finish looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person
rvincent is offline Find More Posts by rvincent
Old Oct 31, 2006, 09:09 AM
Edmonds Wa. (Seattle)
Joined Nov 2003
3,926 Posts
Ya don't crash it before Vegas I wanna see it too

Scott
Littlescreamers is offline Find More Posts by Littlescreamers
Old Oct 31, 2006, 09:18 AM
SB
Joined Apr 2006
1,545 Posts
Pretty funny how one person can think they are so much more important than everyone else . They tell everyone to PM them so that the rest don't have to hear the whinging that a few people seem to be relentless with. They have repeatedly told you that they will deal with but you just won't stop. The world is bigger than you Blaze so let people have time to deal with the situation. You are NOT the only LS customer and NOT the only one who has spent hundreds on the motors. You crashed your FJ, not LS. Motors don't crash planes, people do. Relax, calm down, be nice, and you will get the problem dealt with (or it looks like you may just get the money back and sent on your way).
bizzo is offline Find More Posts by bizzo
Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:01 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Scott, there was no PM recieved.
Maybe the whole misunderstanding is in a lost PM, or never sent PM.

If you want to return my money, that's cool too. But please don't make it seem like I'm the one who's in the wrong here.

Bizzo, when you decide to take off your cheerleader outfit and stop jumping up and down for joy that they might let you have a prototype... maybe you can speak where it concerns you. Not once did I say "I am more important".

-Chris
Last edited by Blaze.45; Oct 31, 2006 at 10:54 AM.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:25 AM
RCXPLANES CAD MAN
Pacific Northwest
Joined Feb 2004
824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvincent
Bud!!!!
Dude! That is awesome!! Very nice and round front, also photos are tough to really tell, but that finish looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person
Thanks Bob. I didn't have my good camera so those are from my cell phone. They make the finish look a lot better than it actually is . I loose some paitence when filling the raw sanded foam . You'll see in Vegas.

Scott, I'm not going to fly her till Vegas if I can restrain myself, just for you . She really does fly great and has a cool wow factor in the air . And your LSPJ is an awesome, light power plant for her. Ok, thats it, I'm going out to fly her right now .

BTW Scott and Bob both, Sometimes there are those that will never be pleased. It's difficult to deal with them at times. Just remember that for every one of them there are hundreds of us that are greatfull you have spent your time, money and effort to bring us a truely cutting edge power system for our parkjets and indoor 3D planes. Keep up the good work and R&D. As I was posting this I got a call from one of my Ripper customers who loved the Ripper and the LSPJ. He flew it 6 times yesterday untill his Rx crystal fell out on a WOT downline pass. A little tape please!!! I'm sending him another plane today for the LSPJ he has fallen in love with.

Bud
errolw98 is offline Find More Posts by errolw98
Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:42 AM
SB
Joined Apr 2006
1,545 Posts
No cheerleading, and no prototypes here guy. I just can't stand wanking. Just calling how I see it.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:46 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzo
No cheerleading, and no prototypes here guy. I just can't stand wanking. Just calling how I see it.
Don't you mean "whinging"? And yes, cheerleading... just calling how I see it.

Take your own advice and use PM's if you have a problem with me, as this "side issue" you bring up has nothing to do with an LS Parkjet motor. I'll be glad to correct you in every instance.

-Chris
Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:53 AM
SB
Joined Apr 2006
1,545 Posts
Okay enough . Let's play nice planes
Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:56 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Deal, I'll be nice too.

Scott... I'm just asking for an address to send the motor so we can get things rolling. Yeah I'm a little impatient right now, but I was ticked about the crash. Anyway, send me the PM again plz.

-Chris
Old Oct 31, 2006, 11:01 AM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
Joined Jul 2004
27,256 Posts
Chris,
You need either a chill pill or a diaper change!

Either way, the 2 rework motors I had of yours are the way back to you. Again, no charge as we discussed from the jump Enjoy your CCDR motors if you can get them

DONE,
Bob
Old Oct 31, 2006, 11:03 AM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Okay... now that was uncalled for. I edited my post a while back to be nicer... but wth was that Bob.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 11:03 AM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,489 Posts
Pretty funny how one person can think they are so much more important than everyone else . They tell everyone to PM them so that the rest don't have to hear the whinging that a few people seem to be relentless with. They have repeatedly told you that they will deal with but you just won't stop. The world is bigger than you Blaze so let people have time to deal with the situation. You are NOT the only LS customer and NOT the only one who has spent hundreds on the motors. You crashed your FJ, not LS. Motors don't crash planes, people do. Relax, calm down, be nice, and you will get the problem dealt with (or it looks like you may just get the money back and sent on your way). QUOTED FROM BIZZO

lol,that's so funny
i think these forums are meant to help not offend,some people have not grasp that yet.
you go Chris
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Last edited by snolord1; Oct 31, 2006 at 11:08 AM.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 11:12 AM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
Joined Jul 2004
27,256 Posts
Sorry Chris

Just having fun this whole thing got silly anyway. You had direct access to both Scott and I. We never ran from or ignored any post or pm you sent. Yet you continued to act as if we were ignoring you and you issues which couldn't be further from the truth. I will be in Seattle in about 2 weeks and we should hook up and go flying together. I'll be nice I promise