SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tallflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 06, 2006, 01:09 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2002
6,367 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
For Sale
4 sale E-Flite Blade CP RTF Electric Micro Heli

Ok I have a slighty used E-Flite Blade CP RTF Electric Micro Heli
for sale this kit is in new like condition and the picture below was taken right before I packed in in the box to be shipped! I had another member back out of his offer so Im going to sale the kit for $175 flat and this includes shipping I also have included a set of training gear that has never been used.

There is slight damage to one of the blades but helicopter will still fly, one of the rubber canopy holder is missing otherwis Helicopter is like new.

PM me if interested.

Its boxed and I will ship it out tommorow if payment is made today!

Will only ship to US address and accept paypal only!
tallflyer is online now Find More Posts by tallflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread