SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by CactusJackSlade, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2006, 08:26 PM
Whadda YOU lookin' at?
United States, CA, Folsom
Joined May 2002
2,555 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Sold
For Sale - KPC650 Hi-Res color CCD mini video Camera for aerial video or helmet cam

This is an excellent video camera that I have used for aerial video. It could be an excellent helmet cam as well. It has a very durable hard case shell, interchangable "C" type lenses and a movable 1/4x20 thread camera mount.

I have modified it by removing the stock (heavy!) RCA jack/plug and power plug and installing a mini-deans connector. This lowered the weight by 1.4 ounces. I also re-fit the old cut-off stock wires with a mini deans connector so you can go back to the stock RCA jack and power plug if you wish...

As advertised this camera has EXCELLENT low light capabilities, very good color. I have flown around my neighborhood 45 minutes past sunset - no problem! It runs on 12v - I use a 3 cell LiPo and it works great.

I purchased this camera from Black Widow AV here: http://www.blackwidowav.com/kpc650.html for $220.

This is my A/V/P platform I used with this camera: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...=depron+dragon+

I have done all the hard work installing the deans connectors, just add the female deans connector to your wireless transmitter and go! I have gone to another set-up now and no longer need this baby!

$175 (or best offer) shipped in cont US - paypal prefered. Will include original box, lens and ccd covers, original instructions.

I would also consider trades - preferably in the area of electrics

Thanks!

CJS
CactusJackSlade is offline Find More Posts by CactusJackSlade
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread