HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Mar 10, 2006, 12:28 PM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayberry
I'd recommend the new HS-65HB or MG since they were designed to fill the gap between the 55 and 81. http://www.hitecrcd.com/Servos/hs65hb.htm

Mike.
I am sure those are fine too.

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2006, 01:41 PM
Registered User
Twin-Jet-Crash's Avatar
Norway
Joined May 2004
255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayberry
I'd recommend the new HS-65HB or MG since they were designed to fill the gap between the 55 and 81. http://www.hitecrcd.com/Servos/hs65hb.htm

Mike.
Hmm, might just buy three HS-65HB for my Trex, and use the HS-55's from the Trex in the FunJet.

Twin-Jet-Crash is offline Find More Posts by Twin-Jet-Crash
Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:08 AM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,763 Posts
I just bought two HS65HB for my "Outdoor" FunJET this weekend.

Here is a video of my Indoor-Version:

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur...Jet-Indoor.wmv

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
Old Mar 15, 2006, 02:23 AM
Registered User
Viperkk7's Avatar
Polesworth, Warkwickshire (UK)
Joined Nov 2004
82 Posts
Hi Jürgen,

How would you compare the FunJet to the MicroJet? My microjet has a Mega 16/15/3, 4.7x4.7, 3S. with this same power system do you think the funjet would be faster or slow than the Microjet.

Cheers
Viper.
Viperkk7 is offline Find More Posts by Viperkk7
Old Mar 15, 2006, 02:48 AM
Registered User
Twin-Jet-Crash's Avatar
Norway
Joined May 2004
255 Posts
Great video Jürgen!

Look like it flys great.

Is it possible to disassemble the plane and use the box the plane was delivered in for transport?
Are the vertical stabilizers glued to the plane, og would it be possible to use magnets (N48 for example?) to hold them to the plane?
Twin-Jet-Crash is offline Find More Posts by Twin-Jet-Crash
Old Mar 15, 2006, 11:41 AM
INDORUS EXPARAMINTO
SPEED-E-FLYER's Avatar
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Joined Jul 2002
4,206 Posts
Where can a man get his order in for one of these in the USA?

Larry


VIDEO
http://laskren.rchomepage.com/video1/Funjetatdusk.wmv
SPEED-E-FLYER is offline Find More Posts by SPEED-E-FLYER
Last edited by SPEED-E-FLYER; Aug 13, 2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Super Hero
MarkJayne's Avatar
Aberystwyth, UK
Joined Sep 2004
3,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen Heilig
I just bought two HS65HB for my "Outdoor" FunJET this weekend.

Here is a video of my Indoor-Version:

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur...Jet-Indoor.wmv

Jürgen

Hi Jurgen,

Some nice flying there. What would make a hot brushless setup for the fun jet. How does it compare to the Twinjet, does it offer anything different.
I'm starting to fancy one of these.

Mark
www.rcflights.co.uk
MarkJayne is offline Find More Posts by MarkJayne
Last edited by MarkJayne; Apr 20, 2006 at 02:49 AM.
Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:21 PM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin-Jet-Crash
Great video Jürgen!

Look like it flys great.

Is it possible to disassemble the plane and use the box the plane was delivered in for transport?
Are the vertical stabilizers glued to the plane, og would it be possible to use magnets (N48 for example?) to hold them to the plane?
I received the foam parts for the FunJET without the box, but as the outer wing panels come seperate, I assume the box will be much too small for the completed model.

I have my fins attached with some double sided sticky tape. For my hot Outdoor version, I will glue them into place.

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:23 PM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkJayne
Hi Jurgen,

Some nice flying there. What would make a hot brushless setup for the fun jet. How does it compare to the Twinjet, does it offer anything different.
I'm starting to fancy one of these.

Mark
www.rcflights.com
I am thinking of using a Kontronik FUN 400-28 on a 3s1p 2100 20c pack.

The FunJET is optimized for single motor drives and has a proper wing spar and a lot less drag.

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
Old Mar 15, 2006, 01:32 PM
Registered User
Twin-Jet-Crash's Avatar
Norway
Joined May 2004
255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen Heilig
I received the foam parts for the FunJET without the box, but as the outer wing panels come seperate, I assume the box will be much too small for the completed model.

I have my fins attached with some double sided sticky tape. For my hot Outdoor version, I will glue them into place.

Jürgen
So the wings are glued to the fuselage? That would probably make it hard to use the box for transport, and then it's no need to have removable fins either.

Twin-Jet-Crash is offline Find More Posts by Twin-Jet-Crash
Old Mar 15, 2006, 05:38 PM
INDORUS EXPARAMINTO
SPEED-E-FLYER's Avatar
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Joined Jul 2002
4,206 Posts
I ordered one today
Can't wait
Larry
SPEED-E-FLYER is offline Find More Posts by SPEED-E-FLYER
Old Mar 16, 2006, 09:14 AM
Registered User
Bay Area, California
Joined May 2003
106 Posts
Is it available in the USA ? If yes, where ?

peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPFD-E-FLYER
I ordered one today
Can't wait
Larry
peace is offline Find More Posts by peace
Old Mar 16, 2006, 10:44 AM
INDORUS EXPARAMINTO
SPEED-E-FLYER's Avatar
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Joined Jul 2002
4,206 Posts
I ordered mine from

Punctilio Model Spot Ltd.
http://www.modelspot.com/mpx/funjet.htm

They are taking pre-orders now.

Larry
SPEED-E-FLYER is offline Find More Posts by SPEED-E-FLYER
Old Mar 16, 2006, 10:59 AM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
MikeMayberry's Avatar
Poway, California, United States
Joined Sep 2000
4,200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace
Is it available in the USA ? If yes, where ?

peace
Not yet... it typically takes about three months longer for us to get the models once they are released in Europe.

Mike.
MikeMayberry is offline Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
Old Mar 16, 2006, 11:03 AM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayberry
Not yet... it typically takes about three months longer for us to get the models once they are released in Europe.

Mike.
And as the FunJET isn't even released yet in Europe ...

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted Multiplex funjet ouluckydogu Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 7 Jul 24, 2006 04:01 PM
Sold Multiplex Funjet NIB bruff Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Jul 06, 2006 04:46 PM
Video Multiplex FunJet - Full video (20 MB) Jeremy Z Electric Plane Talk 0 Jun 28, 2006 01:27 AM
Video Multiplex FunJET Indoor Jurgen Heilig Electric Plane Talk 2 May 01, 2006 06:31 AM