Any new news on this plane?
selfo is offline Find More Posts by selfo
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 23, 2006, 04:09 PM
Me likes Depron...
Amsterdam Schiphol, Netherlands
Joined Mar 2003
1,577 Posts
They will be in stock at several German shops before the end of this month.....
Pjotrrr is offline Find More Posts by Pjotrrr
Old Apr 24, 2006, 08:38 AM
Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Joined Jul 2001
177 Posts
I've got this plane on pre-order now and I'm gathering the bits together ready for it but can anyone (Jurgen ) let me know what size spinner is needed for it please?

Thanks

Grant
Grant Smith is offline Find More Posts by Grant Smith
Old Apr 24, 2006, 01:37 PM
London,England UK.
Joined Jul 2004
164 Posts
Acromaster

Can anyone confirm if this model will be at Sandown Park?? heard a rumour that it will minus some of the hardware-ie you can buy the airframe only-looks like it could be a winner!!a bit of 3d mixed with pattern
lipolenny...
lipolenny is offline Find More Posts by lipolenny
Old Apr 26, 2006, 02:31 AM
SD_Raptor
San Deigo, CA
Joined Mar 2006
685 Posts
I have got to get one of these beauties. I have a Magister that I love but want a rugged pattern/3D trainer - this is perfect. I might order one straight from Germany or get German friend to buy it there and ship it to me. My Magister was easily repaired after nose-in at full speed from 100 feet up after an aileron control arm popped loose. Since this is lighter, unintended structural modifications should be less severe.

After I got past the pucker factor, the Magister flies well in 15 mph winds (then I can Harrier) so the Acromaster should be fine up to maybe 20 mph.
SD_Raptor is offline Find More Posts by SD_Raptor
Old May 02, 2006, 05:56 AM
Germany
Joined Sep 2005
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Smith
I've got this plane on pre-order now and I'm gathering the bits together ready for it but can anyone (Jurgen ) let me know what size spinner is needed for it please?
There is an Elapor Spinner included in the Kit
Latest Info from MPX: Will be mid/end of this Month (May) here in Germany
MalteS is offline Find More Posts by MalteS
Old May 08, 2006, 05:21 AM
AKA Cardboard Keith
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2003
219 Posts
I can confirm that there will be some flying at sandown this year. 5 kits were posted to us on wednesday last week and are expected at the Modelspot on Tuesday. This will give us days to build them all test fly them and iron out any issues. Usual preporation I suppose for the biggest show of the year. As to whether we will have any for sale at Sandown it's still 50/50. They are being held up by something stupid like decals at the moment!
Club 20 king is offline Find More Posts by Club 20 king
Old May 08, 2006, 08:52 AM
Polesworth, Warkwickshire (UK)
Joined Nov 2004
82 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Club 20 king
I can confirm that there will be some flying at sandown this year. 5 kits were posted to us on wednesday last week and are expected at the Modelspot on Tuesday. This will give us days to build them all test fly them and iron out any issues. Usual preporation I suppose for the biggest show of the year. As to whether we will have any for sale at Sandown it's still 50/50. They are being held up by something stupid like decals at the moment!
Hi Justin,

As I think I was the first to pre-order an acromaster from you (modelspot), any chance one of those 5 will be coming my way????

Cheers
Chris
Viperkk7 is offline Find More Posts by Viperkk7
Old May 08, 2006, 01:48 PM
London,England UK.
Joined Jul 2004
164 Posts
Any chance I could maybe buy one from you guys after the show???
I'am desperate for one of these Pleeeese!!!!!!
Old May 09, 2006, 09:19 AM
Polesworth, Warkwickshire (UK)
Joined Nov 2004
82 Posts
Hi all,

Just had a chat with modelspot. The Acromasters and FunJets, they received are non-retail ones so none of us will be getting any of those. They did say they might have some of both kits for the sandown show, but their gut feeling is that they won’t arrive until a week after the show.

At least they are arriving this month.
Looking forward to them arriving.
Viperkk7 is offline Find More Posts by Viperkk7
Old May 09, 2006, 03:48 PM
AKA Cardboard Keith
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2003
219 Posts
Lo Chris/chaps

Good news is I've managed to build 3 acromasters and 3 funjets in one day!!!!! They are really quick builds. These models will all be forsale after the show to try and recover some of the costs of going to sandown. Unfortunatley the himax motors have not arrived so one will test flown this week on an axi 2820/10 and one on a HET Vector motor (2912).
I was suprised how big the acromaster actually is!
I'll try too keep you posted.
Old May 09, 2006, 06:53 PM
London,England UK.
Joined Jul 2004
164 Posts
Acromaster

Club 20King; Could you tell me if the model could be powered by a Hacker A20-20L and Flightpower Evo 20C 1800mAh- reason being I would like to try a lighter setup than recommended-does the fuselage allow the cells to go more foward to achieve the design cg?
Lipolenny..
Old May 10, 2006, 04:09 AM
AKA Cardboard Keith
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2003
219 Posts
Hi Lipo Lenny,

I believe this model calls out for a lighter setup. There is a carvernous amount of room towards the front so the cells may be used to counteract the lighter motor. I have had to try and get a power set relatively similar to the Himax C3516-1130 as it would be an in justice to fly the models in a different format to which we will be supplying the power set up for.
That said the model is a lot bigger than I expected. I have it parked next to a mini funtana and a kyosho oxalys. It's more the oxalys size than the tana!!
The wing loading will be higher than your usually park foamy 3d but I think it will still perform well.

regards
Justin
Old May 10, 2006, 04:36 AM
Tenerife,Canary Islands
Joined May 2004
1,673 Posts
Photos please .
chichisport is offline Find More Posts by chichisport
Old May 10, 2006, 01:22 PM
Houston, TX
Joined Sep 2005
1,015 Posts
Instruction Manual?

Club 20 King,

Is there an instruction manual you can share with us? That will answer a lot of questions.
TexasFlyer is offline Find More Posts by TexasFlyer