HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2006, 07:54 AM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Miami Lakes, Florida, USA
Joined Mar 2003
8,476 Posts
Discussion
Strangely Corrupted Post - I've never seen this before!

I started a thread in Site Chat called, So What Do You Do With a Blog?

Here is my original text:
Quote:
Does anyone have any good ideas or suggestions for how to use the new blog feature?
When I click on edit I see my original text. In fact, the quote above is a clipboard copy of it. However, the text below now actually displays instead as my post, with my name and avatar next to it:

Quote:
We have created a forum to handle requests for new forums.

Click here to visit the forum

The procedure for proposing new forums has also been updated.

The reason for creating the new forum is that we want users to participate in the voting process and it's far easier to see the progress of several simultaneous requests if they exist in a single forum for that purpose. Site Suggestions / Complaints gets cluttered with a lot of other topics.

Jim
I recognize that text as actually coming from the "sticky" that's currently immediately above my thread in the list.

What's going on here?
Miami Mike is offline Find More Posts by Miami Mike
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2006, 10:52 AM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,343 Posts
That was weird.

I edited your post and clicked "save changes" and now it seems fine. I didn't actually make an edit, though...

I have no idea what would cause that. There is obviously a bug somewhere. We'll be on the lookout for other similar issues.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator