SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by The Don, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 03, 2006, 11:06 PM
Wonderfully Wicked
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
13,280 Posts
Discussion
Blade CP arrived

Well the Blade CP arrived yesterday. I am happy with the condition it is in. I bought it off RCGroups from a guy in WA named John. He took great care of it and included so much extra parts I almost feel like he got ripped off! The crazy thing is that the frequency of the 4in1 unit is on CH19 which happens to be the same as my Futaba 9C. Talk about good luck! I tried it in my front room and got it to hop a few times. John was kind enough to email me all his setting from his 9C radio so I can program it into my 9C. I guess it was helicopter destiny. For those NCEF members who read this, I personally blame Blackhawdown for me buying this heli. After watching him fly at Osborne park with it, I was very interested as my last Heli was a ebay junk model that never flew. These Blade CP are a nice looking chopper. Parts are cheap and easy to get as well.

I also bought one of the Cox micro warbirds Corsair yesterday at Hobbytown USA in Mentor. I figured since I have a GWS corsair, the micro one will be nice to have with it. I was quite impressed with the little $20 kit. Better quality than I had expected actually. That will be a build in the near future.
The Don is offline Find More Posts by The Don
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2006, 09:24 AM
Lazy dog
Lakewood, Ohio
Joined May 2005
2,409 Posts
Helicopters seem to be a common theme with us NCEF members the "off-season" I have the Blade CX and have gotten pretty good at flying it. It will be fun to see a few more heli's on calm mornings at the feild. I also got the Cox micro Corsair and a Spitfire from the Mentor HT. I'm interested to see what radio equipment you use, I'm still undecided.
OhioPete is offline Find More Posts by OhioPete
Old Feb 05, 2008, 10:34 AM
Always optimistic
North of Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2005
288 Posts
You'll love the Blade! I've flown one now for a couple of yrs and they fly great. Once you get some experience go with carbon mainblades and do the GWS tail motor mod and you'll enjoy it even more

Funny how we all seem to have some similar interests. I have the Cox Spit and Corsair that I modded with ailerons. I fly with the stock motor and lipos. Those little planes fly great. Definately different hand launches from the HP F16 I've got the Zero, P47, and the FW190 laying around and at least one of them is gonna go brushless...

BTW, nice job on that GWS-15. I'm buildin' mine now...

Enjoy!!
foxflier is offline Find More Posts by foxflier
Old May 26, 2008, 04:31 PM
Joined Apr 2008
1 Posts
Hi Foxflier,
I just bought and recieved a cox corsair. I went out yesterday and tried to fly her.She flew out 20 feet and went straight down. after my fourth try the prop broke. I had it at full speed on take off (is that to much)?
rc len is offline Find More Posts by rc len
Old Nov 20, 2014, 08:53 PM
FLYING WITH JESUS
United States, OH, Alliance
Joined Aug 2014
8 Posts
hay it me Robbin

hear aer my engs i dont know the make of them pm me Rob
maxems is offline Find More Posts by maxems