Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 02, 2006, 09:35 PM
fremont ca,
Joined Dec 2005
27 Posts
Discussion
i need some info on mounting bracket for pats front brakes

i am having problems with the mounting bracket for pats brakes it's the bracket for the front cables i am running the carbon fiber servo plates from nouva four and the i have tried to put the cable bracket next to the servo but the throtal link is in the way is their a nother way i can mount so the cables will clear the throtel link all try and up load some pics to show what im talking about
nitro_nutts is offline Find More Posts by nitro_nutts
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2006, 12:48 AM
Julianadorp. the netherlands
Joined Feb 2005
614 Posts
Here is a picture how i placed the bracket..

Greetings Ronald
Red Bullie is offline Find More Posts by Red Bullie
Old Feb 03, 2006, 02:22 AM
fremont ca,
Joined Dec 2005
27 Posts
Hey redbullie my servo lay out is diffrent from yours my gas servo is on top and my steering servo is on the bottom is that carbon fiber servo plates made nouva mine looks totally diffrent i finally figure it out i got it mounted on my bike now i just have find a way to keep the cables from hanging up on the throtel spring
nitro_nutts is offline Find More Posts by nitro_nutts
Old Feb 03, 2006, 03:46 AM
Julianadorp. the netherlands
Joined Feb 2005
614 Posts
show me a pic then so i can see what the problem is.

and for the carbon plate it think they are the same..

and for the layout bottom or top . i found it easier to mount the steeringservo on top .

look closely at my picture and see the the cables go around the throtlle lever.
greeting Ronald
Red Bullie is offline Find More Posts by Red Bullie
Old Feb 03, 2006, 08:08 AM
Johnny in CT
Cos Cob, CT
Joined Dec 2005
508 Posts
Nitro,

I had the same problem. I was able to route the line through the second vent slot from the top and under the standoffs. I will post a pic tonight. You will find the cable is too short as well.

Johnny in CT.
WinTech is offline Find More Posts by WinTech