HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Jeminit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 08:09 PM
Jeminit
Sunnyvale
Joined Jan 2006
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Multiplex DG600

Please see the following link for details:
http://www.isthmusmodels.com/product...34ca79cf3b3be8
This the Carbon Masters Edition. I bought it a few months ago and just don't have the time to build it. Everything is new in the box and still wrapped in plastic/bubble wrap. This edition has many steps completed at the factory and is extra strong for the slope. $400 plus shipping.
jeminit@gmail.com

Before going further, I should mention how I got this kit and the condition of its contents. I bought it for $430 from Discount Hobbies in San Diego. They told me it was acquired through an estate sale and they had several models that belonged to the same person. Once I opened the box to have a look, I was hooked and could not leave without it. My busy work schedule and limited space, however, make this plane impractical for me. I need to stick to smaller toys. Anyway, I took a last look at all the parts tonight and believe that its all there (although some building described in the manual appears to have been done at the factory, due to the fact that its the carbon edition). I did notice one imperfection. Toward the rear of the fusalage, there is a chip/crack in the white gell coat, smaller than the size of a dime overall. It is only in the gell coat and does not go beyond the surface of the fiberglass. The structure is absolutely sound. I believe this blemish could easily be filled and sanded to restore the fusalage to perfection. Everything else is as near perfect as any kit I've ever seen: outstanding covering and overall craftmanship. If anyone is still interested, I will accept paypal. The box is huge (1.5x5 ft) so I have no idea what shipping would be. We can work that out if there's interest. Thanks,
JM
Jeminit is offline Find More Posts by Jeminit
Last edited by Jeminit; Feb 03, 2006 at 02:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread