SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 14, 2002, 11:50 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Can anyone tell me how long there order took to get to them from Nesail?

I just bought a mega16/15/3 from them and am just ITICHING to get my hands on it and into my projeti. Just wondering how long my wait was going to be. I live in B.C. so anyone in washington or OR cali....west coast i guess!!

Mal
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2002, 12:52 AM
tyler, texas, united states
Joined Mar 2001
639 Posts
i ordered a kontronik sun 3000 ESC and recieved it within 4 days, GOOD service in my book.
barn buster 50 is offline Find More Posts by barn buster 50
Old Jun 15, 2002, 02:32 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Thanks. I would guesstemate 7 to 8 for me since it has to go through customs.

Mal
Old Jun 15, 2002, 03:03 AM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
I ordered the FanDriveS brushless combo from them on a Friday and it showed up on Monday... But I could probably drive there and back in less than day, so that may have worked to my advantage for shipping time.
Arbo is offline Find More Posts by Arbo
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jun 15, 2002, 04:16 AM
Dallas Meacham, Texas, United States
Joined Apr 2002
561 Posts
Prompt service @ NESail

Mal
I ordered on Tuesday. Called and upgraded to 2 day shipping they shipped on Wed and I recived it on Friday. Fast service . I have been folowing your threads on the Projeti.

I purchased a 1615/4 turn with a gearbox. So I could use it in a couple of differant planes. With a 7 cell 600AR and vario 5.5X4 it turned 16800. Thats pretty good for only 7 cells. John
johnathan is offline Find More Posts by johnathan
Old Jun 15, 2002, 08:38 AM
United States, FL, Starke
Joined Apr 2002
2,259 Posts
I've bought several planes and assorted extras over the last few years and always had good service. On the other hand, I've been waiting for a spinner/yoke assembly to replace the incorrect one I got with my Nike for about 3 weeks now. Go figure!

I think Sal was on vacation a good part of that time but I'm hoping he's back now.

dd.
Doc Data is offline Find More Posts by Doc Data
Last edited by Doc Data; Jun 15, 2002 at 08:41 AM.
Old Jun 15, 2002, 01:47 PM
sal
NSP (Vermont)
Joined Aug 2000
2,695 Posts
Going to Canada may take a little more time and that is mainly dependent on customs and how the postal service works. We ship overseas via Airmail twice a week.

We added another shipper/kit assembler three weeks ago and we have been able to ship withinn 48 hours from order. Usually less. FedEx order go out with 24 hours and if you call we can get these out the same day if you call before 2:00 PM

If you need same day service please call the order in as we only check the online orders once or twice a day.

Dave...I am not sure what the H#LL happened to your spinner and yoke. Please call, e-mail or put on order form and I will personally get it to you Fedex next day no charge. This is easier than trying to find it in the paperwork that my underlings have stored away so if you get two sets just keep em.
Yes, I was on vacation as I went fishing with my Dad. First time we have gotten to have some one on one time in years! I also figured it was the first vacation I have had that wasn't flying related in almost 10 years!
sal is offline Find More Posts by sal
Last edited by sal; Jun 15, 2002 at 01:51 PM.
Old Jun 15, 2002, 02:04 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Jonathan

I will let you know how this "New" projeti turns out and how long it took for the parts to get here. I cannot wait for this motor plane combo. I have seen one fly and it is what i have been wanting since day One. Now just to figure out where i am going to sit on ther field to fly this baby. I think i will find some sort of battery charger setup i can carry with me as once i am on the field it is going to take some pushing to get back up to the car.

Mal
Old Jun 15, 2002, 11:13 PM
USA, NY, Chestnut Ridge
Joined Jun 2000
1,694 Posts
I'm lucky. UPS Ground service gets Sal's toys to me OVERNIGHT! If I call early enough in the day, and Sal has it in stock I get it the next day.

-Ben
Ben Diss is offline Find More Posts by Ben Diss
Old Jun 15, 2002, 11:47 PM
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Nov 2000
6,291 Posts
I never expect any vendor to ship in less than 10 to 14 days. Anything less I consider a bonus. My experience with NSP has been great. Usually 7 days or less in most cases.

Sal
Did you guys catch anything????

BillM
BillM is offline Find More Posts by BillM
Old Jun 16, 2002, 02:17 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Well i do not know about the 14 days but 10 sounds reasonable. SO far with things i have bought from the states it has taken no more than 8 days but i have heard some people say they have gotten stuff from Toddsmodels in 2 days and thats going through customs!

Mal
Old Jun 16, 2002, 08:28 AM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
I usually not make personal comments in this forum but I need to throw my 2 cents into this one. 20 days ago I ordered from three vendors on the same day. All by Postal Service since Fed Ex and UPS have trouble finding our place. The box from Japan made it in 8 days, the envelope from Canada made it in17 days and the box from a US vendor made it in 19. I got worried about the orders on day seven, E-Mailed all three vendors for shipping conformation and got replys from all of them. The wierd thing is that all of the packages were postmarked the day after I made the orders, so the vendors got them out quickly. The other wierd thing is that it confirms something I suspected about where we live and that is "That you can't get here from there."
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims
Old Jun 16, 2002, 08:53 AM
Most Exalted Windbag
Newark, DE USA
Joined May 2001
1,632 Posts
I guess that's what you get for living in God's country.
If I lived there I'd put up with slow delivery.
RB
Red Baron 47 is offline Find More Posts by Red Baron 47
Old Jun 16, 2002, 09:46 AM
henderson, ky
Joined Jun 2002
34 Posts
shipping

I ordered a part from a place in Arizona....then 2 days later ordered an engine from Italy. Both shipped USPS to me in Kentucky. The engine from Italy was here in 4 days, it took almost 3 weeks to get the package from Arizona even though it showed that it shipped the same day that I placed the order from Italy.....

Go figure......
blkbird68 is offline Find More Posts by blkbird68
Old Jun 16, 2002, 04:40 PM
sal
NSP (Vermont)
Joined Aug 2000
2,695 Posts
I would guess that customs are a bit uptight to or from Canada going to or from the US. There is that terrorist problem. Cananda has a more open border when if comes to packages and "other things" from other countries so this may be an explanation why it takes longer form the US.

BTW...We caught lots of fish!
sal is offline Find More Posts by sal