HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 09, 2006, 10:14 AM
Nick Radle
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined May 2004
1,786 Posts
Sent you an email, Bill. To me, any plane that is not an ARF is a "box of sticks" to me - I meant no offense by it.
Bodywerks is online now Find More Posts by Bodywerks
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2006, 10:30 AM
Truss-Loc Monkey
Colorado Springs, CO
Joined Feb 2002
4,403 Posts
None taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodywerks
Sent you an email, Bill. To me, any plane that is not an ARF is a "box of sticks" to me - I meant no offense by it.
Stevens AeroModel is offline Find More Posts by Stevens AeroModel
Old Feb 09, 2006, 11:51 AM
United States, FL, Moore Haven
Joined Apr 2002
40 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_engine
ok, all this comparison stuff is annoying me. How can you compare one plane to the EF extra when NOBODY (apart from tianci, and some of the atlanta hobbies people) have flown this plane??? it aint possible. Ive seen it, in the flesh, its light, large and looks beautiful, but i cant compare it to the KM or the prodigy as i havent seen those ones in real life. see what im getting at? Just wait till this plane comes out, buy it, fly it, then compare it!

Ian

Man I did not know one question can get so many answers. Your buy,fly then compare sells like you are a sells person. I don't want to buy it then find out how it flys, I need to know first. I mean it is almost $500 come on do you just hand that much over with out knowing?
Luv2fly2 is offline Find More Posts by Luv2fly2
Old Feb 09, 2006, 12:07 PM
Xtreme Nut
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Oct 2005
2,046 Posts
LUv2 - its part faith and part track record and part the demo video. Some people will buy it based on curiosity, calculated risk, faith etc. Then from them you will know how it really flies.

It was the same for me with the Fliton planes, I heard and I tried ... ended up with 3 of their planes.

I have flown it and will tell you its a very nice plane. Try it ...
tIANcI is offline Find More Posts by tIANcI
Old Feb 09, 2006, 02:27 PM
Just south of Cambridge, UK
Joined Oct 2003
982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2fly2
Man I did not know one question can get so many answers. Your buy,fly then compare sells like you are a sells person. I don't want to buy it then find out how it flys, I need to know first. I mean it is almost $500 come on do you just hand that much over with out knowing?
two simple letters, EF. That means this thing WILL rock! ive flown and owned all of their planes apart from the mini 3D and not one disapointed me, not one has left me wanting that little bit extra out of the airframe and the reccomended power package. I've complete faith in Chris' design skills and dedication to bringing THE best planes to the market and this will be no different, i assure you

Can't wait to get mine!! i wish boats had warp drives to get to the UK faster
edible_engine is offline Find More Posts by edible_engine
Old Feb 09, 2006, 07:25 PM
Xtreme Nut
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Oct 2005
2,046 Posts
Edible - you have bought almost all of the EF products? How I wish I could, I only had the YAK55SP E ... you must be Daniel's best customer! I hear your side should get it in a couple of weeks at the worst. Might you have a 68" YAK NIB for sale? Hehehehee ...
Old Feb 09, 2006, 07:45 PM
Nick Radle
Joined May 2004
1,786 Posts
Yeah, I'd like the 68", too...
Old Feb 09, 2006, 08:00 PM
Xtreme Nut
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Oct 2005
2,046 Posts
Body - wait till you see the new 50cc plane that is coming out of the EF factory, it looks great ... so you really should come over for a visit.
Old Feb 09, 2006, 10:43 PM
Nick Radle
Joined May 2004
1,786 Posts
Being an airline mechanic and getting near-free flights around the world, that's not entirely out of the question, but I think I would need a passport first, LOL!
There is a lot of speculation about what that plane will be, and I have my guesses, but I will wait until it is announced like everyone else...last thing I need right now is to know what it is and get all excited about it right now. As it is, I am losing my mind waiting on this plane and my 34% 260 at the same time!
Old Feb 10, 2006, 01:05 AM
Xtreme Nut
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Oct 2005
2,046 Posts
Body - how can you not have a passport??!!! I can assure you that when you decide to come please PM me, you will be shown Malaysian hospitality. As for me I am not speculating, I am in the know ... hehehe ... off this weekend to the factory and see how things are coming along there, more flying then of the plane too.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 08:22 AM
Nick Radle
Joined May 2004
1,786 Posts
It's called laziness and marriage - the wife is still in school and works at a place where she can't get time off
Old Feb 11, 2006, 12:07 AM
Xtreme Nut
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Oct 2005
2,046 Posts
BOdy - I think you do not appreciate your wife enough, if you did you would bring her over and to do so you would sell off ALL your planes, work double triple shifts and 2 jobs, collect cans etc.
Old Feb 11, 2006, 01:24 AM
Nick Radle
Joined May 2004
1,786 Posts
Hey, no foul language, dude!!! I mean, "sell off ALL your planes": that is just as bad as any 4 letter word you can throw out!! Let's just say that if my wife gave me the choice between her or my planes, I'd miss her dearly
Old Feb 11, 2006, 02:42 AM
Xtreme Nut
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Oct 2005
2,046 Posts
Body - LMAO ... I just hope that your wife does not know how to use the net or if she does she does not know of this thread!!! Hey ... my gf buys me planes, engines, motors etc. of course I always tell her not to (and I do mean it).
Old Jan 20, 2010, 06:17 PM
Team Extreme!
Wa, state
Joined Oct 2009
1,166 Posts
If anyone is interested I have an EF 45" Extra 300 for sale on here.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1174375

Thanks for looking,
Michael
michaelJH is offline Find More Posts by michaelJH