HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 04, 2001, 10:02 PM
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Dec 1996
7,921 Posts
Anyone heading to the St. George, Utah Jet Rally this weekend?

I'll be there with my Ky F-16, hopefully I wont crash again and chase chunks of foam down the runway. I had a thrown magnet in my 1406/2Y and without full power available the strong tailwind got me. I flew my F-16 again today and it's really lethargic at climbing, but when you drop the nose it really scoots out. My T-33 was the same way. It was windy today so the jet almost hovered into the wind, barely climbing. I guess the angle of attack it critical. Seems the only way to climb is with zoom climbs. Maybe I need to stuff six more cells in it!I think I'm gonna cut a cheater hole in the engine hatch. With only two flights I'm still not used to the F-16, it feels different with that semi delta wing than the strait winged T-33 for sure.
Ed Waldrep is offline Find More Posts by Ed Waldrep
to remove ads between posts