SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tnt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 26, 2006, 11:53 AM
tnt
Happylandings
Joined Feb 2004
49 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Draganflyer Iv 4 Rotor Heli !!!!!!! Cool!!

SACRIFICE AT ONLY $300.00!!!!!! WOW!!! NOTE! THIS DRAGANFLYER IV MODEL IS POSTED FOR SALE ALSO AT EBAY. AUCTION # 6031966036. IF SOMEONE PLACES A BID, I'LL HAVE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, SO ACT QUICKLY IF YOU WANT THIS VERY COOL MODEL. ORIGINAL RETAIL COST: $800. SLIGHTLY USED IN PERFECT FLYING CONDITION Draganflyer IV 4 rotor helicopter. Includes the following: One Futaba Skysport T4YF FM digital proportional transmitter (the newer silver colored one) with full servo reversing on Channel 41 and the factory charger unit. Model includes a BRAND NEW fully charged 3 cell 1300mAH 11.6 volt Lithium Poly battery pack with a Deans connector. I also installed a Deans connector on the models circuit board. (Deans connectors are far superior connectors then the original cheap plastic factory connector) Factory promotional video (VHS) that shows the model actually hovering and flying around in their office is also included. I will throw in a bunch of replacement rotors too. Notice in the pics that I have made an important structural modification. I added a super light carbon fiber tail boom with a white vertical tail flag plus I painted the forward carbon fiber frame piece bright glossy yellow. This is to allow the RC pilot a better viewing perspective of the front and rear of the model while flying it. Believe me, these modifications really help you know without a doubt which way the model is flying (unlike the stock factory version) . REASON FOR SELLING: I decided that I enjoy flying fixed wing models better. This model hovers perfectly and flys around just like in the video. USA sale only, PayPal payment accepted only from verified Paypal members. SHIPPING COST: $28.00 UPS GROUND. E-mail me with any questions. I will respond quickly. Thanks. TNT
tnt is offline Find More Posts by tnt
Last edited by tnt; Jan 26, 2006 at 12:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2006, 11:56 AM
UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanic
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Feb 2004
2,967 Posts
Trader Rating: 107
so whats the price? all you have listed is the shipping? thanks. if it's only $28 bucks and it does fly, nothing broken, I'll take it.

Brandon
helifrek is offline Find More Posts by helifrek
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3D printing!
Old Jan 26, 2006, 12:36 PM
tnt
Happylandings
Joined Feb 2004
49 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
OOPS!! Sorry about that. I'm letting it go for only $300 plus the shipping. Did you go to the auction site at bay? I have the price posted there. Thanks.
tnt is offline Find More Posts by tnt
Closed Thread