HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mrctattoo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:16 PM
ponce, puerto rico
Joined Mar 2003
68 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
sony psp with alot of acc.

hey guys i got this psp as a gift over the xmas is a awsome little thing
but i dont play much so here it is for sale it comes with 1 game sucom fire storm and matching ear and microphone for online playing and chat
also comes with speaker docking station awsome sound also comes with gost in the shell movie, resident evil apocalipse movie, hell boy movie, final fantasy movie, also comes with spider man 2 movie and the sample umd that comes with it it will come just like getting it from sony in the box is in new condition oh and also got lightning skin looks awsome with it
is the black version with the latest upgrades it also got rss (podcast) internet browser with wifi conection also you can watch your tv wiresly over the net is a cool divice please this cost over 460.00 so since all of this is like new i will ask 320.00 for all thanks and please check my feed back on rcu screen name deka14353 and ebay extrem3draptor thanks
pss. this is not even a month old so is new and adult own
mrctattoo is offline Find More Posts by mrctattoo
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:16 PM
ponce, puerto rico
Joined Mar 2003
68 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
please ad 6bucks for priority shipping to US thanks
mrctattoo is offline Find More Posts by mrctattoo
Closed Thread