Closed Thread
Old Jan 07, 2006, 01:11 AM
Who reversed my ailerons?
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Discussion
No ones Paypal is safe. Not even mine, looks like I have a fan.

Don't buy anything from draecam, don't sell anything to him, don't talk to him, don't even brake when you see him cross the street. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

He has been following me around here ever since he joined. I though it seemed a little weird that I was seeing his name so much all of the sudden. Now I'm getting emails from users I've never talked to before, saying, where is my engine, where is my charger? What?

He has been selling items on here and other sites then giving my paypal addy for payment. I don't see this financially benefiting him at all so he's obviously doing it to create problems for me. I got a $100 payment for an engine and an $80 payment for something else from an email address I've never seen before. Now the person filed a refund claim and my account is frozen. I hate when my account gets frozen!!

Everyone will be receiving refunds since I didn't even know the money was sitting there.

I WILL find out who you are and put a stop to this. I am probably the easiest going guy in the world. I try to be kind and understanding to every person I meet but you better PRAY you don't live close to me kid!!!!

If you have the guts to own up to this and end this now, I am willing to hear you out. Otherwise take a hike.

If anyone else has sent him money, kiss it goodbye. He claims his name is DR. D Rae Campbell. Doctor my . People as dumb as you always leave a trail of stupidity a mile long. It was only a matter of time.
dgfisher2004 is offline Find More Posts by dgfisher2004
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2006, 12:57 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
8,548 Posts
Trader Rating: 1146
DOH!
That's a new one!
Sounds like immature revenge for something. OK, what did you do?? (Joking! ) Kinda like sending ya 20 pizzas.

Thanks for the warning!
Good luck man. Keep us posted....

Brian
punkindrublik is online now Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 07, 2006, 01:01 PM
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
I am sending a new Heli engine I just bought to invertedflyby for his payment. I can't refund him because of the freeze so we worked out that I keep the money and I'll buy another engine with it. I feel real bad for him.

As for draecam, where are you punk?
Old Jan 07, 2006, 01:22 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
8,548 Posts
Trader Rating: 1146
Edit:

Whoops, thought you were asking where I was
punkindrublik is online now Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 07, 2006, 01:26 PM
nooobama
United States, PA, Stroudsburg
Joined May 2004
984 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
well dgfisher2004, or Garrett, I can understand why someone may want to pull your leg a little. You drove me almost to that point when I sent you money and never received what was promised and it took weeks and a song and dance and not until I stepped on your posts did I get a refund from ya. Even at the end I said I would still take the motors and pay when received, still waiting.
Maybe what goes around came around??!!!
finishman2000 is offline Find More Posts by finishman2000
Old Jan 07, 2006, 01:42 PM
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
Boy this guy has some nerve. I sent 2 motors out and they "supposedly" never arrived. I had no money and was selling things to refund you. I even posted about needing the money to send you a refund. So I got no money and 2 motors seemed to just never get there.

Then you send me PM's threatening to troll every thread I'm in and make my life "hell". You were inconsiderate, rude and threatening. You got your moeny back after I sold things I didn't watn to sell, so I could pay you. And I'm still out the 2 motors.

How exactly did I scam you? I bit my tongue after I read every one of your "I'm the man, I'll mess you up" PM's.

I guess everyone runs into one sooner or later.
Old Jan 07, 2006, 03:58 PM
finishman2000
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity).
Old Jan 07, 2006, 04:31 PM
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
LOL Sure thing. God knows I've been going around ripping everyone off. I'm glad you are so financially well off. I must be the only one on this site that has been broke before. I know a few people who are so much better than everyone else. Man how I envy them.

I was away for a week and you start sending threatening PM's of trolling and bashing me.

Next time I should lie I guess?

What a guy. Make a new account lately?
Old Jan 07, 2006, 04:43 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,439 Posts
Trader Rating: 116
Am I missing something here?
dgfisher had $$ show up in his paypal acct unknown to him.
The $$ was sent there by finishman for something he was supposed to buy from draecam.
dgfisher didn't know about said transaction.
Now his acct. is frozen with someone elses $$$ in it.
The person that filed a claim and froze his acct struck a deal where dgfisher keeps the $$ and sends an engine because his acct. is frozen with a refund claim.
Now it is claimed that the engine didn't show up.
dgfisher is now involved in a dispute as to whether the engine showed up for a transaction he didn't initiate nor desire to transact.

My question is,
how is dgfisher the bad guy here?
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Old Jan 07, 2006, 04:58 PM
nooobama
United States, PA, Stroudsburg
Joined May 2004
984 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
With me he was. he said he was away now. At the time he said how many long hours at work and was to tired and busy to respond to me. I would do a quick search by his handle here and see that he was posting that day but he wouldn't return my e-mails or PM's for days.
By the way, it isn't me screwing with you. It must be another "satisfied" customer. The only reason I posted here and now is that I find it very funny that you are throwing stones at a glass house.
I will keep posting here as long as you keep it up with me. I paid in full and have nothing to be ashamed of. Do you? Do you think I received those motors and screwed you? If you do I would like you to say so here so I can start posting your PM's to me.
When I do a deal with anything with paypal I make sure the deal is done before transfering money out or spend it just for these reasons.
finishman2000 is offline Find More Posts by finishman2000
Old Jan 07, 2006, 05:03 PM
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
Just to clarify

Finishman2000 bought 2 electric motors off me. I sent them, they never arrived. By then I had no money to refund him so it took some time for me to give him the refund. He thinks I suck.

draecam has sold other items, including a glow engine to invertedflyby. But he gave him my paypal addy. So now invterted, who I've never spoke to before, is obviously upset since his $100 is gone and obviously something is wrong.

Also another item draecam sold and gave my address, the user has filed for a refund and my account is frozen. So his money is now stuck in my account.

Since I feel bad for him, and can;t give him a refund until paypal opens my account, I offered to sell him something in exchange for his $100 I have. I have a glow heli engine he was willing to trade the money for. So I'm sending him one of my own engine and I'll keep his $100 when my account reopens.

I still can't get a hold of the other guy who filed the refund.

The whole thing is a mess. One minute I'm typing away and the next, I get a PM from a stranger saying someone gave him my paypal address for a sale.
Old Jan 07, 2006, 05:08 PM
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by finishman2000
When I do a deal with anything with paypal I make sure the deal is done before transfering money out or spend it just for these reasons.
I had shipped the motors so I wasn't expecting any problems. I admit that with work and life in general, I forget, I procrastinate, and I screw up. But I sent the motors and did my best to come up with money for your refund. How would taking a long time to pay you back benifit me?

It is embarassing for me to have to admit that I couldn't afford to pay you $55.
Sorry for your trouble I guess? You didn't seem like the kind of guy to keep the motors and say they didn't get there. That was why I said I would get money for your refund. Otherwise I'd have said I sent them, it's not my problem now.
But I tried to make you happy and get a refund.

I'm definitely over it.
Old Jan 07, 2006, 05:53 PM
Joined Aug 2004
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I'm the guy who lost $100. I posted an ad that I wanted an OS 32 sx-sh pull start heli engine a few weeks ago. Draecam responded and we started emailing. His email said his name was Dr. Rae G Campbell. He seemed like an alright guy. After a little price haggling we came to an agreed price of $100. He said he didn't have a paypal account but his wife did since she did alot of online shopping and gave it to me. It was dgfisher2004@yahoo.ca. I sent payment on Dec 23 and then never heard from him again. After the paypal transaction went through it listed the name as Garrett Fisher. I thought that was a funny name for a wife and with a different name but who knows nowdays.

Last night I got pissed, started sniffing around here and found out that is Garrett's email and sn here. So I pm'd him asking what is going on. He said he didn't know what I was talking about. I responded back with more info and he went and found my payment to him, and agreed to ship me an engine exactly like the one I supposedly bought from Draecam but his was brand new in the box. I told him to go ahead and ship the engine and when it gets here I'll send him an extra $25 for shipping and since the engine was brand new. So now I'm waiting and at this point I have faith that Garrett will ship the engine.
Invertedflyby is offline Find More Posts by Invertedflyby
Old Jan 07, 2006, 06:01 PM
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
You don't have to send me more money. You are as much a victim here as me. Paypal is retarded about freezing accounts so not knowing when I can return the money looks bad. And I feel for you about losing the cash. I can use the money after my account is open.
I didn't really want to part with this engine since I had plans for it but I can hunt around for one again later. I have other stuff going on anyways.

I went to the post office but they were closed. They are open tomorrow from 10 to 4:30 so I'll go in the morning and send it. Expedited (10 days)with tracking is $14.80 and Express(6 days) is $21.00. How do you want it? Are you in a hurry for it?
If you're grounded until it shows up, I'll send it Express and take the shiping out of draecam's hide, if he's man enough to post. LOL I know you're reading this.

Anyways, I'll post the tracking for you tomorrow. What a wierd situation. Did he call me his wife? Grrrrrrr
Old Jan 07, 2006, 06:08 PM
Joined Aug 2004
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
redundant post.
Invertedflyby is offline Find More Posts by Invertedflyby
Last edited by Invertedflyby; Jan 10, 2006 at 12:37 AM.
Closed Thread