HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 03, 2006, 04:46 PM
To invent is nothing... But to fly is everything.
Joined Mar 2006
454 Posts
Buzz - Is what a pun?

I have gotten jets at K-mart and Wal-mart for about $33. Toys-r-us also has them. They say AeroAce, Air-Hog on the box. Pretty much same running gear as the Bipe AA. You'll love em.

The flames are very light nylon fabric (.7 oz per sq yd) like umbrella material.

OK so what is your great idea (give).

Cheers, SA
SlowAero is offline Find More Posts by SlowAero
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2006, 10:58 AM
Joined Apr 2004
1,354 Posts
Micro Demoiselle Posted

Gguy's Micro Demoiselle has been posted on the toolbox. Thanks Gguy! Enjoy!
====================
www.aatoolbox.no-ip.org
www.rctoolbox.no-ip.com
RacerX208 is offline Find More Posts by RacerX208
Old Dec 04, 2006, 11:18 PM
10mi SW of Chattanooga TN, USA
Joined Feb 2006
250 Posts
hey SlowAero, no legs pulled. checked on it- the P.13 is the one that was coal dust
fueled. i guess they ran out of diesel tween 12 and 13. anywho, all i've done on it
is paint a hunk of 1mm depron out of which i'll cut the planform. gonna be 10" long
by 8 and 5/8" span. what has everybody decided on weather the motors should be
inboard near the centerline, or spaced well out toward the tips? will cut out the
pieces and put up a pic tomorrow.
http://www.modelplanes.de/?content=P...n)&nr=8&show=5
chris
2phar is offline Find More Posts by 2phar
Old Dec 05, 2006, 11:42 AM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
11,776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAero
Buzz - Is what a pun?

I have gotten jets at K-mart and Wal-mart for about $33. Toys-r-us also has them. They say AeroAce, Air-Hog on the box. Pretty much same running gear as the Bipe AA. You'll love em.

The flames are very light nylon fabric (.7 oz per sq yd) like umbrella material.

OK so what is your great idea (give).

Cheers, SA
Look at my name and in your message ... I think it was you... anyway, someone was talking about "Buzzing Around". That was the pun.

Your stores must be better than ours. I'll have to go look again. The idea you gave me is this... have you ever seen one of those fake fire lamps? It's really only a fan that blows this material vertically, and the material is very light and looks exactly like fire. If you can find one, it would really look like flames!
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz
Old Dec 05, 2006, 12:19 PM
4000 posts?!
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2005
4,047 Posts
seeing as how the 3rd mod thread has started, and by request, i'll close this one to cut down on confusion.

mod thread part 3: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=605621

nick
micro_builder is offline Find More Posts by micro_builder
Closed Thread