HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flyingmanx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2005, 08:44 AM
Joined Oct 2005
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Carl Goldberg Models Anniversary Edition PIPER CUB R/C Sport Scale, Kit No. 63

I have a 12 year old new in box Carl Goldberg Models Anniversary Edition PIPER CUB R/C Sport Scale, Kit No. 63. I have one of these flying and had this for back up. It weight is 9+ lb for shipping. This kit now sells for over $100. Make me an offer. I would like to sell it, but I am not giving it away.
Shipping should be around $15+ depending on zip.
I would consider trades in the electric flight area???
Kenk ~!~
flyingmanx is offline Find More Posts by flyingmanx
Last edited by flyingmanx; Dec 31, 2005 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Trades considered...
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2005, 10:42 AM
Southern Ohio
Joined Nov 2003
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Cub

OK I'll bite - How's $50 shipped sound?
Aeromister is offline Find More Posts by Aeromister
Old Dec 31, 2005, 04:27 PM
Joined Oct 2005
60 Posts
No but thanks for the offer!

Hi thanks for the offer, but I will keep it & rob for parts before I let it go that cheap. I have an offer of $80 shipped so far.
I just paid $12 today for a new cowling for mine.

KenK ~!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromister
OK I'll bite - How's $50 shipped sound?
Old Jan 01, 2006, 07:07 PM
Southern Ohio
Joined Nov 2003
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Cub kit

Actually I was just trying to make a point. If you want people to bid on your kit - list it on e-bay. The rules here state you have to post an asking price. If it were me I would just hang on to it. I put one of these together back in the early 90's with a Surpass 91 in it. It was one sweet flying plane.

Good luck with selling the kit and Happy New Years.

Jim
Aeromister is offline Find More Posts by Aeromister
Old Jan 01, 2006, 08:05 PM
Joined Oct 2005
60 Posts
Sorry!

Ok thanks for the help
KenK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromister
Actually I was just trying to make a point. If you want people to bid on your kit - list it on e-bay. The rules here state you have to post an asking price. If it were me I would just hang on to it. I put one of these together back in the early 90's with a Surpass 91 in it. It was one sweet flying plane.

Good luck with selling the kit and Happy New Years.

Jim
Closed Thread