However NO VIDEO yet.

Hope they would put the video up soon.
shschon is offline Find More Posts by shschon
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2005, 11:01 PM
Southern CA
Joined Dec 2005
277 Posts
Awwwwwwwww...Yes I just saw it up a couple of hours ago. It's beautiful isn't it?. I sure hope they post a video up soon. I have been waiting to see the thing fly forever. Which do you like better(paint scheme). I think I like the standard drab scheme. I know it's boring but thats just my taste. I dont like anything to flashy(as if it actually were).
Airplane boy is offline Find More Posts by Airplane boy
Old Dec 31, 2005, 11:26 PM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Aug 2004
2,362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airplane boy
Awwwwwwwww...Yes I just saw it up a couple of hours ago. It's beautiful isn't it?. I sure hope they post a video up soon. I have been waiting to see the thing fly forever. Which do you like better(paint scheme). I think I like the standard drab scheme. I know it's boring but thats just my taste. I dont like anything to flashy(as if it actually were).
I would pick the flashy one because I already have an olive drab Alfa Hayate. However I do not like the more expensive price of the flashy version.
shschon is offline Find More Posts by shschon
Old Jan 01, 2006, 09:32 AM
Torrance, CA
Joined May 2003
1,680 Posts
I prefer the silver one. I already have the green Zero and too many green warbirds is just...well...boring.
JDMstuff is offline Find More Posts by JDMstuff
Old Jan 01, 2006, 05:13 PM
Irvine, CA
Joined Apr 2003
1,340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMstuff
I prefer the silver one. I already have the green Zero and too many green warbirds is just...well...boring.
Interesting how HL sells the silver one for more than the green one when everyone else (in Europe) sells both color schemes for the same price... I suppose the silver camo scheme weighs more than the standard green thus higher freight costs.

hk
hyperknight is offline Find More Posts by hyperknight