HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Arthur Knowles, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2002, 06:23 PM
Fallbrook, CA
Joined Oct 1998
1,113 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
FS: Elfi with Airlerons

I have a used Elfi (read about it here... http://www.nesail.com/elfiail.html) with airlerons (currently taped closed) for sale. I refurbished it to teach my kids how to fly, but their interest has slacked off so it has not been used as a trainer. Having no further need of a slowflier/parkflier I'm looking to sell it.

The plane is complete with a brand new, never flown, (I can put it back in the box if desired) GWS Naro Pico Rx on channel 30 (I also have a channel 29, 32, and 53 crystal), 2 Cirrus CS-10 servos, and an Ikarus 5 amp speed control. The plane has a Titanic Airlines gearbox and 7" prop as a repalcement for the stock motor that burnt out on the fifth flight. This motor has about 5 flights on it.

I can also include a battery pack if desired. Either a 8 cell 250 mah pack, or a set of 8 Maxell 600 mah (AAA) NiMH cells for a make your own pack.

New, the combo would cost:

Elfi: $140
Motor: $30 (we'll consider that a free bie since the plane does include a motor, even if it is a poor quality one)
Servos: $60
Rx & Crystal: $32
Battery: $30

Total (minus Motor): $262

I'm asking $130 plus $10 shipping, handling, and insurance to your door in the CONUS. If you live in the SD area, or are willing to arrange a pickup, there will be no S&H charges.

I accept Paypal (Art@NT-Guru.Com), Money Order, or Personal Check.

Art

PS: Just in case you are curious, I used to fly with a Hitec 555 Rx, but pulled it for another project and installed the GWS as a repalcement. But have not flown it since the swap.
Arthur Knowles is offline Find More Posts by Arthur Knowles
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2002, 10:41 PM
Fallbrook, CA
Joined Oct 1998
1,113 Posts
OK, how about we part this out and see if tehre are any offers:

Elfi: $65 Shipped and insured in the CONUS.

Servos, Rx & Crystal, Esc: $65 Shipped and insured in the CONUS.

Art
Old Jun 06, 2002, 10:55 PM
Australia, QLD, Annerley
Joined Mar 2002
315 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'll take the servos,Rx etc package at $65 shipped. Thanks.
shazi is offline Find More Posts by shazi
Last edited by shazi; Jun 06, 2002 at 10:57 PM.
Old Jun 06, 2002, 11:14 PM
Fallbrook, CA
Joined Oct 1998
1,113 Posts
Shazi,

OK, You can Paypal me at Art@NT-Guru.Com and provide your address for where you want me to ship it.

The Elfi has also been sold.

Art
Old Jun 06, 2002, 11:25 PM
Australia, QLD, Annerley
Joined Mar 2002
315 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Say Art, does this include the battery, or is that an add-on to this? You mentioned an 8-cell battery, 250mAh or 600mAh NiMH. Is the smaller one Nicd?
shazi is offline Find More Posts by shazi
Closed Thread