HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 05, 2002, 04:33 PM
Jackson, MS
Joined Jun 2002
3 Posts
First plane - Tipsy or jkaerotech t-52

Dear Friends,

Well, I was all set to purchase the Tipsy as my first plane and first flight ever in RC. Now I am leaning toward the t-52. Any objections or suggestions? What about the Mantra? or the sky scooter?

Really want to get a good first plane and with so many around I am afraid to purchase and find out later I made a mistake....HELP PLEASE...

Thanks a million,
Dorian LaChance
dlachance@pkfamily.com

PS. I do beleive I will be purchasing the Hitect Flash 5 (looking to the future).
dmac is offline Find More Posts by dmac
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 05, 2002, 05:24 PM
I ain't got it!!!
USA, SC, Spartanburg
Joined Apr 2001
867 Posts
Ford or Chevy

I'm sure you'll get plenty of response, but the question is very similar. I will lean to the T-52. You can search and find older debates, but a T-52 is a good place to start. Just make sure, like with any plane, that you have the CG correct and the possibilities are endless.

Also, good choice on the radio...there's no such thing as "too much radio."

Good luck,
Adam
Flying Low is offline Find More Posts by Flying Low