HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2006, 03:13 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
10,015 Posts
thats why I bought a cp2 while I wait on parts for my venom... but my VNR3D parts should be here in about 3days
blade strike is online now Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2006, 03:47 PM
NR3D Owner
Los Angeles
Joined Jan 2006
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbooth
thats why I bought a cp2 while I wait on parts for my venom... but my VNR3D parts should be here in about 3days

gezz some of you guys must be built with money... no way would i buy two helis no matter how long i have to wait for parts
iishort86 is offline Find More Posts by iishort86
Old Feb 07, 2006, 03:58 PM
Gimbaled
morgan hill california
Joined May 2004
3,295 Posts
I have 15 and won't stop there.

some people are made of monney, I'm not. I just have a sickness that can't be fixed.

Hardest part is telling the wife I bought yet another helicopter. lol
superdave42 is offline Find More Posts by superdave42
Old Feb 07, 2006, 03:58 PM
Gimbaled
morgan hill california
Joined May 2004
3,295 Posts
these helicopters cost as much as a good gyro for my bigger helis and these come with a TX !! lol can;t pass it up
superdave42 is offline Find More Posts by superdave42
Old Feb 07, 2006, 04:07 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,015 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iishort86
gezz some of you guys must be built with money... no way would i buy two helis no matter how long i have to wait for parts
Well friend has a Blade CP and The hobby shop right down the hill sells parts for the cp2 and the blade, so its just easier to get parts.. Dont think I have given up on the VNR3D

But the sad thing is venom might loose alot of support for the parts shortage, thats the only bad thing!
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 07, 2006, 04:09 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,015 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave420
these helicopters cost as much as a good gyro for my bigger helis and these come with a TX !! lol can;t pass it up
Very true... I have r/c boats and cars that are into the $1000's, this isnt a bad price.. Jesus the cp2 out the door cost me $160 shipped overnight! Thats nothing for an r/c toy
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 07, 2006, 04:13 PM
NR2 & NR3D
Edwardsville, IL
Joined Jan 2006
56 Posts
Maybe I will order 10 each of everything and you guys can then buy them from me. I wont take as long to get your parts to you I promise!
Zap3267 is offline Find More Posts by Zap3267
Old Feb 07, 2006, 04:22 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
Joined Jan 2006
10,015 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap3267
Maybe I will order 10 each of everything and you guys can then buy them from me. I wont take as long to get your parts to you I promise!
LOL sounds like I good idea... I almost ordered some 22E parts.. their the same thing..The venom parts have a #22 on them.... Thats means they use the same molds!

Next time I need parts thats what Im going to do! Unless venom gets their parts orders in...
Site Sponsor
Last edited by kbooth; Feb 07, 2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old Feb 07, 2006, 05:52 PM
Account CLosed
Red Bluff, California
Joined Jan 2006
336 Posts
This parts problem is pretty frustrating, but it's only temporary... Actually, my heli is probably better off when I can't find the parts. LOL I could swear, the last few times I crashed, I thought I heard a scream just before it hit the ground. Could this be considered toy abuse ??? Dennis
Dennis Flora is offline Find More Posts by Dennis Flora
Old Feb 07, 2006, 06:58 PM
justa slave to the rhythm
Joined Jan 2006
135 Posts
Ive heard ya'll talking about the #22 parts and was wondering if the tail motors apply too? Mine just crapped-out on me today and I need one quick!! I don't know how long I can go!! This hobby is an addiction, Im already jittering waiting for the next "fix"

also, has anyone put another manufac. motor on one of these, like maybe a bcp? Would it be worth it? or is the gyro and thottle curves set up for the original tail motor?
bluesjunky57 is offline Find More Posts by bluesjunky57
Last edited by bluesjunky57; Feb 07, 2006 at 07:43 PM.
Old Feb 07, 2006, 08:21 PM
Heligirl
N.J.
Joined Feb 2006
75 Posts
Bluesjunky57,
The bcp motor doesn't have enough power and it has the wrong gear... don't do it.
My LHS has the tail motors in stock and lots of other parts now even the seesaws ya should check and see if they restocked by you.
I'm on my 3rd tail motor.
P.S. the motor will come out of the case with the gear on ya just got to tilt it to one side and pull on it.
To windy the last few days to try goin inverted still waiting.
Lacey
LaceyCopter is offline Find More Posts by LaceyCopter
Last edited by LaceyCopter; Feb 07, 2006 at 08:27 PM.
Old Feb 07, 2006, 08:32 PM
Heligirl
N.J.
Joined Feb 2006
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Flora
This parts problem is pretty frustrating, but it's only temporary... Actually, my heli is probably better off when I can't find the parts. LOL I could swear, the last few times I crashed, I thought I heard a scream just before it hit the ground. Could this be considered toy abuse ??? Dennis
Mine screams at me all the the time I just beat on it harder when it does. I think it likes it now
Lacey
LaceyCopter is offline Find More Posts by LaceyCopter
Old Feb 07, 2006, 09:02 PM
justa slave to the rhythm
Joined Jan 2006
135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyCopter
Mine screams at me all the the time I just beat on it harder when it does. I think it likes it now
Lacey
YEAH!

and i ordered another one today. out of 17 LHS's only one carries parts for this thing and they never have anything I need. As soon as the parts come in, they're gone. I also ordered the CF blades been eyeing them for a while and could no longer resist
Come-ooohn Friday!!
bluesjunky57 is offline Find More Posts by bluesjunky57
Old Feb 07, 2006, 09:56 PM
NR2 & NR3D
Edwardsville, IL
Joined Jan 2006
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyCopter
Lacey
Beat the kids not the heli!

I like my heli like my fish....Battered!

sticks and stones may break my bones but flybars and tail booms excite me!

Ok I'll stop LOL
Zap3267 is offline Find More Posts by Zap3267
Old Feb 07, 2006, 09:57 PM
Team Compass/KBDD Team Pilot
Joined Mar 2005
3,335 Posts
Lacey,

How many flights are you getting out of a tailmotor?
Ah Clem is offline Find More Posts by Ah Clem