HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Did you receive your goods from BlizzardWarrior7?
Yes, I received my engine (or other item) valued at more than I paid 14 38.89%
Yes, I recieved my engine (or other item) but I am not satisfied with what I received 0 0%
No, I have not received anything but trust that I will 2 5.56%
No, I have not received anything and don't think I ever will. 20 55.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old Dec 20, 2005, 07:18 AM
Heli nut
Vancouver, BC
Joined Oct 2005
73 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Poll
POLL Come post if you did or didn't receive an engine from BlizzardWarrior7

NOTE: the last option is meant for people who have sent him money for shipping and not received something, not people who asked for something and didn't get it.

Since my first impression after skimming through the threads about this was that BW7 was some kind of scammer that ripped everyone off, I think this is needed to shed some light on what was really sent out.

After taking the time to read every word in all three threads right from Blizzard's first thread, it has become obvious that he was overwelmed with the response from people and double promissed a few engines. For some one not prepared for the organization of that many people and addresses, things can get mixed up.

Not that I'm trying to justify the people who have not received anything yet being lied to, but he has literally GIVEN AWAY many hundreds of dollars in engines as he promissed to many people.

WHO DOES THAT?? No one I know. I don't think I would. Would you give away hundreds of dollars worth of brand new engines that you paid for?................... I didn't think so.

Simply vote if you received anything from BlizzardWarrior7 or not. I think that the bad publicity from a select few users is giving Blizzard a little bit worse a reputation than he deserves. This way everyone can see not just 1 person going off about not getting their $10 or $20 or whatever back, but also see all of the many users that he GAVE ENGINES away to.
Draecam is offline Find More Posts by Draecam
Last edited by Draecam; Dec 21, 2005 at 07:57 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2005, 07:31 AM
Bring it Down!!
Gainesville, FL
Joined Aug 2005
353 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
my engine

I got my engine, didn't take too long and it was new in the box!!! I had NO PROBLEMS dealing with BW7, I would deal with him again without hesitation!!
FlightCrazed is online now Find More Posts by FlightCrazed
Old Dec 20, 2005, 08:14 AM
Retired USAF
USA, SD, Piedmont
Joined Jul 2005
2,910 Posts
Trader Rating: 177
I got a like new Magnum .91 four stroke. I also bought a Hitec receiver from him and he threw in a couple NIB standard servos and a VoltWatch2 as an apology for the late shipping. My total paid was $60.
cynjon is offline Find More Posts by cynjon
Old Dec 20, 2005, 09:24 AM
United States, MS, Amory
Joined Oct 2004
1,412 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
I did send cash for an engine. (I understand the risks)
Prior PMs were good.
After money sent PMs became infrequent.
Some PMs have not been answerd.
I do not believe I went on a Bashing BW7 campaign as some have. I will still look to the postbox with anticipation. I have done large ebay sales mailings and understand it could get confusing.
I believe some here have been downright obnoxiously rude, They got something. Maybe I could learn something. I won't start now.

Gene
Lakeside,Ca
mtnmnstr is offline Find More Posts by mtnmnstr
Last edited by mtnmnstr; Dec 20, 2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 11:49 AM
Bloomington In.
Joined Feb 2005
105 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I received magnum 91 four stroke from BW7 it was not nib but had little or no use, very good bargin for the money spent.
bob36 is offline Find More Posts by bob36
Old Dec 20, 2005, 02:56 PM
S.A.D. member
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Dec 2004
9,416 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
I received a NIB Magnum XL-70RFS 4-stroke.
ivanc is offline Find More Posts by ivanc
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by ivanc; Dec 20, 2005 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Quote removed to conserve space
Old Dec 20, 2005, 04:46 PM
Formerly of mcba fame
Luxembourg
Joined Apr 2001
3,007 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
You need an option that says "no and I have no idea what's going to happen". That's where I stand right now. It's been a long time but heck, it can't hurt to be a little optimistic.

Matthew

EDIT: I've just seen that bw7 has posted in another thread to say that my engine has been sent. I hope it comes. If not, that's life. Happy holidays and Christmas guys.
Matthew Allen is offline Find More Posts by Matthew Allen
Last edited by mcba; Dec 20, 2005 at 04:55 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2005, 06:08 PM
United States, MI, Chelsea
Joined Aug 2005
679 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Well it took somewhere around two months but I also got what I was told I was going to get. A close to new OS .70 Surpass II 4 stroke and a NIB Super Tiger .60 and he also sent a NIB .45 Super Tiger because he was so late on shipping. When I got the engines one was missing the muffler and another a carb. He sent those out to me and also sent two near new APC props to cover the extra trouble.

Cost $40 for everything.
stafphoto is offline Find More Posts by stafphoto
Old Dec 20, 2005, 06:19 PM
Texas..Bigger than France
Austin Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2004
837 Posts
Trader Rating: 68
It all comes down to, When something sounds too good to be true..IT is!! Sad, but true.
moter is offline Find More Posts by moter
Old Dec 20, 2005, 09:36 PM
Heli nut
Vancouver, BC
Joined Oct 2005
73 Posts
Ok, well this was well intentioned which is obvious since the poll is not one sided, allowing a vote for a negative. But none the less, I don't think it's a big mystery who reported my poll and post as trolling. For Blizzard to start a poll to give a good summery of what happened, would be a bit one sided. So it was time for an outside reader to create a poll to help divert attention from extensive and repetitive negative posting about one deal and give a better overall look of the reality of the situation.

If someone has not received their engine yet, I'm not saying that is ok, it's not. But it doesn't mean that you aren't waiting for a brand new engine that you only paid $20 for and it doesn't take away from the fact that Blizzard has literally given away more than a dozen engine.

To the user with the itchy "report this post" finger, would you give even one brand new engine away to a complete stranger for no apparent reason? Think about it, life's short.

Rae
Old Dec 21, 2005, 07:17 AM
Joined Mar 2005
39 Posts
edited out.....
itsjustme is offline Find More Posts by itsjustme
Last edited by itsjustme; Jan 03, 2006 at 05:48 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2005, 07:52 AM
Heli nut
Vancouver, BC
Joined Oct 2005
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustme Also uses aviator747
Good point!!

Unless of course he DIDN'T pay for them!

Makes you kinda wonder, doesn't it?
Oh don't start again here. It's not hard to remember your needless role in the other threads as the community troll. I believe I also read that your original user alias was already established. Don't you feel even a bit silly since we know who your really are?
Last edited by Draecam; Dec 21, 2005 at 07:03 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2005, 07:57 AM
Joined Mar 2005
39 Posts
edited out.....
itsjustme is offline Find More Posts by itsjustme
Last edited by itsjustme; Jan 03, 2006 at 05:48 PM.
Old Dec 21, 2005, 08:33 AM
RCNO Duct Innovator...
Grovetown, ga.
Joined Sep 2005
321 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustme
Gee..... as someone running a poll, you appear to be extremely biased!
Exactly what I was thinkng ItJustMe.....and since it is an open poll, see no reason you sholdn't be allowed your opinion here.

And since part of another post seems to have been directed at me.....no, I've never given a model engine away, you're right.
Last year I gave a N.I.B. "crate engine" 350 cu.in. chevrolet V-8 to a guy, who's engine had blown, and he needed a new one to go to work. I gave Staffphoto a Supertiger carb when blizz was "slow" fulfilling hs obligation to Staff, earlier this year gave a complete GoldWing Honda front end away, to a guy building a chopper........and on another internet deal...I'd promised a guy fast tail rotor servo, but when I checked the used one I had sold him, it didn't work, so I over nighted a new one in, and included THAT with the guys other stuff I'd sold him.

So, yes....I expect blizz to honor, HIS deal.
kliff is offline Find More Posts by kliff
Old Dec 21, 2005, 08:48 AM
I'll try anything once!
Huron, South Dakota
Joined Jan 2004
1,088 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Got mine, a GWS 1.20 NIB. Took awhile, but I got it. I think the freebie monster got away from BW7, and what started with good intentions seemed to turn into a big mess. Just my opinion... This is probably the last time I am going to post in regards to BW7. I have no qualms about the guy, and I received a PM asking me to chime in. So, I am chiming in... I am happy with the outcome of my transaction with BW7. It was positive, and a very one sided transaction in my favor. Sorry that others may have had outcomes opposite of mine. I don't have a bad experience to share, Sorry. Thanks.
thacherd is offline Find More Posts by thacherd
Closed Thread