SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Roger-Roger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 03, 2002, 11:49 PM
#3 - Combat Intimidator
Lakeside California
Joined Feb 2002
132 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: Sky Scooter Pro Complete Package (Flat bottom wing)

Sky Scooter Pro complete package for sale (Radio TX/RX, Servos, 1010 speed control, battery, charger etc.) airplane is all up and requires no repairs to fly immediately. Wing has been cut down span wise on the leading and trailing edges. Wing bottom is sheeted with Econocoat. Ailerons and Tail surfaces have been replaced with solid balsa. Radio equipment is all original Sky Scooter Pro, Hitec Focus 3 AM, HS-55's and 3 channel AM RX CH44. Nose has been replaced with EPS and is coated with Polyglue and fiberglass. Motor is 6V spd 400 with low flight time. The flying qualities of this plane are very good, the overall appearance is a little tired looking up close but it looks great in flight. Eventually the wing will need to be recovered for aesthetics but it functions fine the way it is. I have two other Scooters with BL's and no longer need this one.
Will ship to your Continental US location via USPS priority. Asking $110 in form of US Postal Money Order. Attached are top and bottom views of the Scooter.
Roger-Roger is offline Find More Posts by Roger-Roger
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2002, 11:51 PM
#3 - Combat Intimidator
Lakeside California
Joined Feb 2002
132 Posts
Scooter Bottom View

Here is a picture of the bottom.
Old Jun 04, 2002, 02:37 AM
San Diego, CA, USA
Joined May 2001
241 Posts
Roger Roger,

You fly over at the weedwackers right? I think I've see that thing fly, it goes pretty well, and very entertaining to watch. Anyway, I can attest to this scooter being flight worthy.
DEATHspiral is offline Find More Posts by DEATHspiral
Old Jun 04, 2002, 06:37 PM
#3 - Combat Intimidator
Lakeside California
Joined Feb 2002
132 Posts
DEATHspiral, I have flown there, once, so I'm prety sure that you probably have my Scooter mistaken for another. I normally fly out in Lakeside in a massive open field with buddies of mine. They do frequent this site from time to time so perhaps I could get one of them to provide testimony to its flying qualities. I'd like to take your endorsement on the flight worthiness but in this case I think you are referencing someone else's Scooter.

- Roger
Old Jun 05, 2002, 05:39 PM
Will Crash for Food...
Orange County, CA
Joined Apr 2002
419 Posts
Still Available

Has this been sold or is it still available?

Richard
Mighty Dingus is offline Find More Posts by Mighty Dingus
Old Jun 05, 2002, 05:58 PM
#3 - Combat Intimidator
Lakeside California
Joined Feb 2002
132 Posts
Still Available

Richard it is still available. Flew it yesterday, its flying great!
- Roger
Closed Thread