SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 07, 2005, 08:38 PM
Beginners Chat Sun 7to9
Longview
Joined Jan 2004
514 Posts
2006 South Central Region IMAC Basic/Sportsman Bootcamp

This has been posted over in RCU, and I felt like it needed to be posted here for those who dont visit RCU but are intrested in IMAC.
This bootcamp is for those who are intrested in IMAC and those who are moving up from Basic to Sportsman Class.
This will be a very informative workshop, with judging, flying and lots of help with the manuevers. We will be covering triming your plane, reading and understanding the arresti. There will be 2 flight lines running, one for judging, and the other to work on weak spots.
The dates are Jan 14 & 15 2006 with rain dates of Jan 28th & 29th. We have an outstanding list of pilots and volunteers who are coming to help. Here is a link with more information:
South Central Region IMAC Basic/Sportsman Bootcamp
If you need more information drop me a PM or an email from the email link listed on the webpage.
Jarrod Carr aka Marshallcowboy
marshallcowboy is offline Find More Posts by marshallcowboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2005, 08:12 PM
Joined Oct 2004
29 Posts
I can't wait. I just looked at the website. Looks like they have a real nice field out there.
Shaun
Redneck Shaun is offline Find More Posts by Redneck Shaun