Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 03, 2005, 03:36 PM
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2005
1,298 Posts
FS: Kyosho 1/8ths HOR and Mk1

Well ever sence I have gotten the 1/5ths I havent gone back to the 1/8ths so I figured I might as well sell them for 1/5th mods.

1st is the Mk1. Out of the 2 this is the one I personaly have driven the most. Drives great and is alot of fun. It comes RTR with the original Kyosho Rx/ESC combo, and original kyosho motor. I will also include the original 600?mah pack, charger, and Radio(non of wich are really any good). Its totaly stock, but has the HOR wheels on it.

Only things wrong witht he bike. Missing rider, missing a few exhaust pieces, and missing the bike stand.

Here are a few pics of it.

as you can see in the pics the gears are still in perfect condition.

Next is the HOR.

This has only seen like 3 or 4 packs threw it. Only one sence the body was painted. The only thing wrong with the bike is it could use some oval washers. It has the old Mk1 wheels on it to help compliment the repsol paint job. The rider has seen only one pack and is unpainted. On the 2nd pack I busted a gear in the bike. So its running GPM aluminum gears. It also has full bearings, and a tamiya pro aluminum bodied oil filled rear shock.

So included witht he bike will be. All original box parts(minus the gear set) Original decal set and rider. The original motor has never been installer or anything. Either has the stock pinion(when i ran the bike it had the baja and mamba in it, but neither are included) The bike will be a ROLLER! only. NO! servo, esc, or radio! But I do have a Duratrax 1100mah pack I will include.

I would prefer to sell together as a package.

So I am open to offers.

If you have any questions, or want to make an offer just PM/eMail/AIM me. Also if you want/need anymore pics just ask.
^jynx^ is offline Find More Posts by ^jynx^
to remove ads between posts