HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 21, 2005, 01:01 AM
WHOHH..You See That??
Aurora, Colorado
Joined Jan 2005
1,761 Posts
Oversize Prints Make Great Xmas Presents

Hey All,

It's been awhile since I've posted anything about my oversize prints. First of all, thanks to those who have ordered prints!! I have had a good response from many of you. For those of you who missed the first thread on that, here it is:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384159

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I am still around and able to print. Current pricing is $5.00 per sq. ft. and I can print up to 54"X144"!!

These would make great presents for friends, family and business associates. I've seen alot of super aerial shots around here lately and would be happy to print some of them for you.

Shipping in the US usually runs around $12.00-$15.00 USPS, and about $20.00-$25.00 for Standard Overnight Fedex (I get a pretty good discount that I am passing on to you).

Let me know if you have any questions, or if interested in some unique holiday gifts.

Regards,

Qualcity
qualcity is offline Find More Posts by qualcity
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2005, 10:35 AM
Destroyer of G-10
United States, OR
Joined Jul 2004
10,085 Posts
very good. qual.
I hope that you are covering your consumable cost, sounds like great deal for people.

you need one of these though.

http://www.vutek.com/products/p_5300.asp

can you say 5meter print?
askman is offline Find More Posts by askman
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:03 AM
WHOHH..You See That??
Aurora, Colorado
Joined Jan 2005
1,761 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by askman
very good. qual.
I hope that you are covering your consumable cost, sounds like great deal for people.

you need one of these though.

http://www.vutek.com/products/p_5300.asp

can you say 5meter print?
Yea, but it only prints at 330dpi.

I would need a bigger house for that thing.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:23 AM
Destroyer of G-10
United States, OR
Joined Jul 2004
10,085 Posts
and you can wall paper the whole house with it.
askman is offline Find More Posts by askman
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 21, 2005, 02:08 PM
De-Brushed user
Midland, Tx / W. Lafayette, Ind.
Joined Dec 2002
2,949 Posts
His work is outstanding, a picture I took for my dad and had Qual print is hanging in the front room of my dad's main office.

Qual: did the people who requested your contact info ever get in touch with you?
CAFplanekid is offline Find More Posts by CAFplanekid
Old Nov 21, 2005, 02:34 PM
WHOHH..You See That??
Aurora, Colorado
Joined Jan 2005
1,761 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFplanekid
His work is outstanding, a picture I took for my dad and had Qual print is hanging in the front room of my dad's main office.

Qual: did the people who requested your contact info ever get in touch with you?
I received an e-mail requesting information on what I can do, which I replied to, but have not heard anything further from them. Thanks for the lead though BRO!!

Qual