HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 17, 2005, 03:42 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2002
6,367 Posts
E-Flite Blade CP RTF Electric Micro Heli

I have built and flown many indoor micro helicopters over the last couple of years, I was told about the E-flite helicopter by a friend who wanted to know what I thought! the picture above is how the kit comes out of the box there is no building all you have to do is check all the connections put in the 8 AA batteries ( Sold Separate) put a small piece of velcro where the battery is attached ( I had to cut the canopy a little to make the battery fit just right) charge the nimh battery that comes in the kit and start hovering or flying.

Click Here For More Info!
tallflyer is offline Find More Posts by tallflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
to remove ads between posts