HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 26, 2002, 09:35 PM
Titanium Has My Back!!
Birmingham,Al
Joined Dec 2001
1,815 Posts
What a FUN day flying(NOT)

Well,It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in the middleof nowhere,Al(Monroeville) Went to the park and started off with my projeti.Everything was great until I started doing outside loops with it and then the wing decided to separate from the fuselage.Ouch!.This was my replacement fuse that I covered with fiberglass and poly.I can glue it back together with no problem since there wasn't any damage when the 2 pieces made it back to earth.Luckily the battery pack decided to eject when it broke in mid air.I then got out my trusty Hawk and finally had my first glitch problem with a GWS receiver(In a dive 100 ft from the ground!)No control,no longer a wattage Hawk in my fleet after it buried itself into a tree trunk.So now I'm down to my last two planes, my wedgie and my new mini tornado.I like the tornado.I put a 280bb and ran brick packs of 8 cell 600aes and 1100aaus.This flew it pretty fast, but not as fast as my wedgie.But on the bright side, I didn't have any more flight problems today.I managed to run through all of my packs on both planes.Whew!.I guess now I can order that p-51 wattage racer to replace my Hawk.Thats the only good news I can think of about my experiences today.I'll just probond my jeti together and It should be good as new.So thats my story today and I'msticking to it.Sorry about the long post. Dave
9LIVES1968 is offline Find More Posts by 9LIVES1968
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2002, 10:37 PM
Live to ride... and fly!
Forney, TX
Joined Mar 2002
15,165 Posts
Man! Sorry to hear about your losses, but at least you have found the silver lining (what better excuse to buy a new plane?)
Tres Wright is offline Find More Posts by Tres Wright
Old May 26, 2002, 10:37 PM
RC Fanatic
USA, NC, Greensboro
Joined Mar 2002
1,457 Posts
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reco is offline Find More Posts by Reco