HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2005, 07:32 PM
This stuff is so cool !
Guilford, CT
Joined Mar 2004
365 Posts
Tandem kits back in stock - New low price

The Dragonfly Pro tandem kits are back in stock now with the lowest price ever! Check it out. Tandems are pricey but fun

http://www.techmodelproducts.com/products.htm

Joe
joe@tech-mp is offline Find More Posts by joe@tech-mp
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2005, 07:20 PM
This stuff is so cool !
Guilford, CT
Joined Mar 2004
365 Posts
They are back (bump 1).

Joe
joe@tech-mp is offline Find More Posts by joe@tech-mp
Old Dec 01, 2005, 05:24 AM
Honey,just one more thing
Rensselaer,IN
Joined Jan 2003
3,098 Posts
Have to put my two cents in here. Just received my kit last week, very nice kit. I assumed I would have to put the frame together, but that is done already, and done nicely. This heli is more money to get flying, two gyros and the TH2, but a slightly upgraded single rotor would cost that too. If your looking for something different , like me ( there is only so many regular heli's out there), I get tired of the same old thing . To me, I think this is going to fit that need I have been looking for. There Email responces to my questions (some dumb) have been excellent. The only problem I have, is trying to wait till after the Holidays to put it together, to much going on. Bud
spudandretti is offline Find More Posts by spudandretti
Last edited by spudandretti; Dec 01, 2005 at 11:18 AM.