SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 14, 2005, 07:32 PM
Find More Posts by joe@tech-mp
This stuff is so cool !
Guilford, CT
Joined Mar 2004
365 Posts
Tandem kits back in stock - New low price

The Dragonfly Pro tandem kits are back in stock now with the lowest price ever! Check it out. Tandems are pricey but fun

http://www.techmodelproducts.com/products.htm

Joe
joe@tech-mp is offline Find More Posts by joe@tech-mp
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2005, 07:20 PM
Find More Posts by joe@tech-mp
This stuff is so cool !
Guilford, CT
Joined Mar 2004
365 Posts
They are back (bump 1).

Joe
joe@tech-mp is offline Find More Posts by joe@tech-mp
Old Dec 01, 2005, 05:24 AM
Find More Posts by spudandretti
Honey,just one more thing
Rensselaer,IN
Joined Jan 2003
3,099 Posts
Have to put my two cents in here. Just received my kit last week, very nice kit. I assumed I would have to put the frame together, but that is done already, and done nicely. This heli is more money to get flying, two gyros and the TH2, but a slightly upgraded single rotor would cost that too. If your looking for something different , like me ( there is only so many regular heli's out there), I get tired of the same old thing . To me, I think this is going to fit that need I have been looking for. There Email responces to my questions (some dumb) have been excellent. The only problem I have, is trying to wait till after the Holidays to put it together, to much going on. Bud
spudandretti is offline Find More Posts by spudandretti
Last edited by spudandretti; Dec 01, 2005 at 11:18 AM.