HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by IFLYdoyou, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 05, 2005, 05:21 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2005
28 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Saito FA-90T Flat twin glow engine (LIKE NEW)

SAITO FA-90T Flat Twin Glow Engine

I am selling the last of a pair of Saito FA-90T engines that I had planned for a twin. This engine has only been bench run and kept sealed. Not completely broken in. Comes with two exhaust stacks (no Saito twin has mufflers!), tools,original instructions and the box which has made it through several household moves. You will be pleased with this engine.

$265 plus shipping.

Payment by paypal (non-credit/debit card), check, money order. Shipping is $15.00 to CONUS addresses which includes insurance. Tracking information will be provided. I will not ship outside of the CONUS unless this engine is insured! Email me for a quote. I will try to combine shipping for purchases of multiple items.

Thanks for looking.
IFLYdoyou
IFLYdoyou is offline Find More Posts by IFLYdoyou
Last edited by IFLYdoyou; Nov 05, 2005 at 06:46 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread