SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by moe3754, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 27, 2005, 02:56 PM
Colorado Springs,Colorado
Joined Nov 2004
113 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Hirobo Eagle Freya 60 SST

Item Details
Readiness: ARF

Condition: Used Excellent

Why Selling: Getting out of nitro

Willing to Trade: No

Item Description:

Freya 60 in great shape has been hovered only with no crashes or hard landings while I have had it,I cannot say about previous owner but it looks in good condition so I am sure it was taken care of this was a trade I took in and flew a couple of times.Nitro is not for me and it is a waste because I am not into 3D or any fancy stuff that this heli can do.Will sell with every thing but Receiver and the Gyro and servo but all the rest,so to make it air worthy all you need to do is add your radio and receiver and a gyro.Will send detailed pictures to interested serious buyers only.The servos are Futaba S9202 full size and the motor is a OS Max SX 61 I believe but will send pictures of it to person who is serious buyer and if need be will talk on phone about it.I also have one of the thunder tiger field kits also that I will sell for a good price if needed,only used twice.

Item Location:
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

I will ship to:
US Only

Shipping Terms:
Buyer pays actual shipping costs to be determined at closing

Special Shipping Instructions:
None Given

Payment Forms Accepted:
Money Order ~ Cashier Check

Payment Terms:
Prefer US Postal money orders.

The price I am asking is $500 but all offers will be considered for this.
moe3754 is offline Find More Posts by moe3754
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread